• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi everyone

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
Years
  • Welcome Moony, if you dont mind me calling you that. I'm amphros23, have fun, follow the rules, and post! If ya need help then I am just a PM away.

Years
  • Everyone now a days calls me Moony all because I love calling myself that. You were a PC member since March 9, 2004? March 10 is my birthday..... I just saw it in your siggy. Don't worry I know forum rules.:)

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
  • Hi! Welcome to the community, MD! ^^ (You don't mind me calling you that, do ya?) Remember to post lots, have fun, and enjoy your stay! :) If you wanna be friends, feel free to drop me a PM.

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
  • Moonlight Dreams said:
    *looks at thread topic* Ok..... everyone can just guess I'm a newbie in a small world..... What else can I say except that I'm new? I just hope someone tries to greet me......

Lots of people are here to greet you! Welcome to Pokecommunity Moonlight Dreams, I'm glad you decided to join! You'll fit in really quickly since everyone here is very friendly. I hope to see ya' around the boards then!

Back