• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Uprising: Fighting the Pokémon Extermination

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
Years
  • Yassan leaned against the truck with Sneasel and Scyther, all of whom were nursing injuries either sustained in the battle or in the collision. Yassan had tied a tournaquate around Sneasel's arm, which was bleeding severly. Scyther had numerous cuts and bruises, but none of them were very serious. Yassan had a crude tournaquate wrapped around his head, as the adrenaline rush from the crash had dulled the pain coming from the huge cut on his scalp. Unfortunately for Yassan, he seemed unable to stop the bleeding. Suddenly, he realized just how cold he was. Shivering despite his heavy army coat and trousers, he began seeing dots. Realizing what was happening, he clumsily moved Sneasel out of the way so he wouldn't crush the pokemon if he fainted on it. "Scyther! Go get help..." Then he saw blackness and, if he wasn't unconcious, would have seen that there was much more to his cut, not just the band above his ear, but a large spiderweb of cuts on the top of his scalp and crown.

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • After the fight Charlie had a sudden urge to cook. He prepared a fire using a bit of oil from an old lamp and placed a few berries in his frying pan which was now over the fire.

He poured a bowl of water into the pan of molten berries. The berries dissolved into the liquid and a red soup was formed.

Charlie followed this step by quickly dicing a habanero pepper and slid the spicy pepper into the liquid. Next he diced an onion into the mixture and finally he added a jalapeno pepper into the mixture.

Next he was to dice some more vegetables, however, these weren't added for the same reasons as the ones before. He chopped carrots, potatoes, tomatoes, turnips, celery, and another onion into a fine platter of circular disks. He then put them of to the side and not into the soup.

The soup had cooked for about six minutes. He took the soup off of the make-shift stove and poured it into a coffee filter above a pot.

The soup had drained into the pot while a mess of berry parts, peppers, and onions remained. He added the chopped up vegetables to the soup in the pot and let it cook for another five minutes.

When the soup was finished he scooped some of it into a bowl and went outside. He had made a lot of soup.

The first thing he noticed was an injured Scyther. "Waah, hold still! The more you move the more blood will fall. Stay here! I know just what to do!" he said while approaching the Scyther.

He ran back the way he came and he had brought a mountain of berries. He then pressed them into the Scyther's wounds and he noticed Yassan.

"Aah, you need help!" Charlie said while running his way. He had brought the berries and soup to him.

"Would you like some help?" Charlie asked him. "These berries will sting a little, but they should be able to stop the bleeding and ease the pain a little. This soup should also warm you up a little." Charlie continued. When Yassan wouldn't respond Charlie knew something was wrong and shoved the bowl in his mouth so that the liquid would ooze into his stomache. "It would be spicy, but it should warm him up." were Charlie's last thoughts before he crossed his fingers and hoped it would do the trick.

OOC: Sorry, I hadn't posted for a while. I'll be much more active now. I hope this isn't bunnying to much and I apologize if it is.

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • (HEY! LISTEN! I think I committed suicide in that game every time Navi talked to me. http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=42 )

Chris and his Pokemon intensely watched the battle go on between the new girl and Ashi unfold. It wasn't as if he didn't want to help her out (Isabel had been doing that greatly), it was just that... well... this was more fun.

"Well as much as I enjoy watching a random battle go on," Beo said, snapping Chris and his Pokemon out of his trance, "I think we should get heading into town and visit the Pokemon center before it gets dark out, I know a kid that works there, he could help us out"

Chris took a look at the ongoing battle. It seemed to be slowing down anyways. "Alright, good idea." Chris responded as he returned his Pidgeot, Silver, to his ball. Suddenly, a Scyther came flying out of the bushes, almost colliding with Chris. It flew around for a second, then landed in front of the two trainers.

"Scy! Scyther! Scy!" The Syther shouted in a panic as it pointed a clawed forearm at the forest, where it had emerged only moments before.

"Umm... Hi?" Chris said without a clue of what was going on. The Scyther sighed, then took off to the forest, motioning for them to follow. "Beo, come on!" Chris said, as he began to follow the Scyther to it's destination.

------

Chris bounded through the woods after the Scyther intent on finding out where exactly the Pokemon was going. Dile held onto Chris' shoulder for his life as Chris sprinted through the woods.

"Hey! Wait up!" Chris yelled after the Scyther, but it only took off faster. Soon, it was out of their sight. He came to a gradual stop in the middle of the woods, looking in every direction for a hint to where the Scyther might have gone. <Where did that bugger go to...> Chris thought as he looked for even the slightest of signs. Suddenly Chris could see wisps of smoke rise above the treetops. His mind automatically filled with the worst possible scenarios. <Fire Pokemon! Maybe they're...> Chris' eyes widened as the situation began to unfold in his head. He immediately rushed in the direction of the smoke running as fast as he could. As he got closer, he could hear voices murmuring about something. Now more convinced then ever, Chris jumped out of the bushes into a small clearing.

"DILE!" Chris yelled not wanting to waste anytime. "Hydro Pump, lets go!" Dile shot a blast of water out of his mouth at the clearing, soaking the whole area. <That's sure to get any fire Pokemon!> Chris thought to himself in silent victory. However, he was not greeted with the sight of downed fire Pokemon, but rather a soaking wet Charlie and Scyther, as well as an unconscious Yassan. Next to then was a dying fire, still bellowing smoke. Both the Scyther and Charlie shot him an angry and confused look. "Umm...I- Um..." Chris stuttered with an embaressed look on his face. "Umm... So, uh, What's up?"

(I'll get DcUnited :))

Last edited:

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • "Idiot!" were the only words that flew out of Charlie's mouth. "Quit standing there and go help! This guy isn't doing to well. I need you to get blankets, matches, more berries, and some more of my soup! I'll tend to the wounds for now. He won't die under my care! I promise!" Charlie continued. Tears fell at his last few words.

Charlie turned his attention back to Yassan and began drying him off with his sweater that he was wearing. Charlie was cold, but Yassan was the one who needed it most.

"Scyther I need you to cut some of these trees for me. Yassan's life depends on it!" Charlie said while rubbing an unconsience Yassan with his sweater.

"Please be alive... Please." were Charlie's only thoughts.

OOC: Okay, now after we treat Yassan how about we go and find Empoleon-111's character. Sorry that's kind of short I didn't want to bunny.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Drake walked through the clearing and looked for the boy with his pidgeot. Finally he saw him land, and Drake started sprinting.

"Son of a.." He grabbed Sparky's ball in one hand and his katana in the other. Suddenly the boy jumped off and ran over to a girl.

Drake stopped in his tracks and dove in the nearby bushes. Peering out he saw them talking.

"Jeez.. just ashi" He stood up and walked away again. No need to chase that guy.

"He smelled something and went the opposite way. There Charlie was busy doing something with a scyther and the army guy, and there was a soup nearby.

He just heard Charlie yelling something about warmth, and just then he noticed how cold yassan was.

"Crap, what happened?" Everybody was busy and unable to talk.

"Oh well, star use ember, on erm, oh right there" He pointed towards a pile of wood brought by scyther.

"Char, Charmander!" She opened her mouth and the embers put the wood on fire.

"Now what?" He asked charlie

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • "Thanks!" replied a shakey and slightly reliefed Charlie.

He then took to scanning the area.

"I don't know when Chris will come back, okay. So could you please take care of Yassan and keep him warm for me. I'll go look for help. That soup should also help warm him up. Feed it to him slowly and if he wakes up before the soup is finished let him finish it himself." Charlie shouted with a bit of energy.

Charlie then began walking north.

After about ten minutes walking an idea came to him and he released Piloswine.

"Piloswine there's a man in need of dire help. Pilos can you carry me the rest of the way?"

The Piloswine stood still for a while before shaking his head in agreement.

"Okay, mush." Charlie said after climbing on top.

The Piloswine dashed at full speed and in a matter of minutes the scenery changed to that of a stone city. This confused Charlie because he had been traveking at high speeds.

The Piloswine then crashed into a crate and Charlie returned the Piloswine. He then dashed quickly away. He spotted a strange man and approached him from behind.

"Hello, who are you?" Charlie asked to him whom he would soon find out later was called Vic. He was so joyous at finding someone who could possibly help that he failed to notice the gang.

OOC: There I think I created something that'll introduce Empoleon!

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • Vic turned around, behind him was a slightly chubby boy around the height of five feet and two inches. "Was this a member of a gang?" He knew the gangs were cruel, but he never thought that they would take someone under seventeen. Then, he realized that they both were at the headquarters of THE GANG. THE GANG was the most cruel gang in the city, but also the most honorable: They would never ever take someone who was under twenty. Vic concluded that that boy was either from an other gang, or new here. And in both cases, they were in trouble. In very big trouble.

Behind the boy were three members of THE GANG, they looked more scary than goodlooking: One of them had only one eye, what was certainly a consequence of a street fight, and was build very big. However, the second one was rather small, and very pale. He looked as if you could look trough him, from a longer distance. The third looked pretty normal, but the frightening thing was that he had a badge on his chest: Award for the second-best fighter of THE GANG.

Vic's heart begun to pound, as he said: "I'm Vic! Who are you? And these people behind you, are that your friends?"
    Vic hoped that the boy would realize his message: They were in trouble.

(OCC: What now? You can bunny me, if you want.)

Last edited:

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • Greg walked down the dark street, with a few passers by just finishing up for the day.

This whole extermination buisiness was pretty crap, he thought. If only he knew where to find the Uprising...

He saw a two people in a nearby alleyway. Unfortunately for them, that was THE GANG's territory. Greg had a bad experience with THE GANG at one time, they nearly killed his Honchkrow...

He also noticed some others, they didn't look like they were just passers by... were they part of THE GANG temselves? Were the other two in a conflict with them?

He'd better check it out...

He walked over, only to be greeted by the little toad looking one in front, "You'd better clear of pal..." he said...

Greg looked at him, "Hey, I was just wondering if there was any trouble..." he said, "Is everything OK?" he asked the two other guys.

"Look mate, this ain't any of yo's buiseness, so get goin!" the same one said to him again.

"Well I don't remember these two blokes being any of your business dude..." yep, Greg got him good, "So... maybe you should clear off?"

(OOC: I'm not sure what happens after this... also, have I done this right?)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • At that Charlie noticed the badge.

"Ah, I see. Pilos, come on out!" Charlie said while releasing Piloswine from its ball.

"Hail!" he shrieked into the air.

Piloswine left out shards of ice reducing any visibility. When the hail cleared they were gone leaving only one obvious clue, a trail of snow. The goons began to follow.

Vic and Charlie had used the hail to make there get away. Little did they know that trailing behind them was Greg barely hanging onto the end of Piloswine.

As Piloswine charged through a market like area Charlie picked up fruits from a vender and threw them this way and that way. The people soon became entangled in this mess and they were throwing fruits at each other. "Food fight!" Charlie couldn't help screaming.

This would make things more difficult for the gang to catch up. Finally they escaped into the cold frontier they had came from.

"Stop!" Charlie commanded and both of them got of its back. This was when they noticed the person whom they would discover was named greg.

"Piloswine your the only fast enough in these snow lands. Go look for help, but first I need you to help me. Piloswine cover the field in your awesome snow!" Charlie said to the Piloswine and then he turned to speak with Vic and the tag-along.

"Listen we can't out run them! So, I'm gonna send Pilos out to look for help. In the mean time we should prepare ourselves for a fight. Unlike in the city we have an advantage here." at the last few words he flashed them a smile and chuckled.

"The ice." he continued.

OOC: I've moved the battle a little and with permission I bunnied Empoleon's and Zephyr's character. You may put your character's thought, bunny my character, and continue the fight if you wish.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
  • "Siegfried," Rena replied in an emotionless tone. "Rena Riley Siegfried. Some call me Renegade, but that's besides the point." Not wanting to talk to the girl any longer, Rena walked away, Fia at her side. Although I have joined this "Uprising", it doesn't mean I'll take too much part in it... she thought. She gave one last look to the girl and headed southwards to limbo. As she walked towards her unknown destination, she thought of the shiny Glaceon the girl had. As much as I'd like it, I can't just ask her... Sighing, Rena looked at one of her Pokeballs, the one containing Cierra. I don't think I can hold onto Cierra much longer... she thought.

Rena's travels led her to a small town. They graciously healed her Pokemon (thankfully the townspeople were all against that nutball of an extermination organization), and when Rena got them back, they gave her a couple of Sitrus Berries. They told her how they would help the Pokemon in battle, and Rena thanked them in a humble sort of way.

As Rena began to leave the village, however, a small girl walked up to her.

"Um, Miss?" the girl asked in a quiet voice. "Our town, it's mighty poor. And we're doomed if PXS finds that we're against them. So we were wondering... Is there a Pokemon you can give us?

"And if it's female, nickname it Sora, pretty please?" the girl added. Rena looked at her five Pokeballs, then at the girl.

"Come on out, Cierra!" Rena called. The shiny Togekiss flew out, chirping happily. As it did so, however, the crowd looked at her in surprise.

"Is it really shiny?"

"Wow, it looks really powerful."

"Is she really giving such a Pokemon to us?" Turning to Cierra, Rena gave a slight nod.

"Cierra, the time for us to depart is now," she said to the Togekiss, who looked at her in confusion. "But fear not, our paths will cross again. As of now, you are Sora, and you shall protect this town. Now, you know the basic strategy, correct?" Sora nodded at Rena, then proceeded to fly over to the crowd without another sound. Rena gave one last glance at the departed Togekiss, then exited the town, heading toward limbo yet again.

(Bye to Cierra. But not for long. 'Cause soon she'll get two new Pokemon!)

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • The boy he was looking at was turning around: When the boy saw the three men, he reacted fast: the boy released a piloswine, letting it to do immediately an hail as a diffusion to get away. As the boy hopped on the piloswine he named "Pilos" he pulled Vic also on it.
    Vic couldn't help to smile: He had always wanted to do things ike that with THE GANG, such as getting away from them without harm.

Pilos was very strong, because Vic felt he never had reached such a speed before. And that although Vic was used to speed, because he snowboarded often.

They just reached a little market at the Gorgeos-Place where Vic usually buyed his food-supplies, when he saw that the boy had just began a food-fight. Vic tried to say"Don't you know that foodsupplies are very rare? That's why gangs are formed: to get food!" But it came out as an:"Do y ow at hodwuppiez a waery are? Ats wie gaengz e homed: o et vod!", due to the wind that took out his word. The boy didn't even notice.
    As they came outside the city's centre, they lowered speed. The boy got off and gave some orders. Vic didn't hear them right but he thought it must be something like: "Camouflage us with ice and go and get help."

As the piloswine ran away, Vic walked to the boy and asked: "Who are you?" But the boy didn't answer: the boy looked at a slightly overweight boy (Obviously Greg). Vic stared at both, "And", beginning the conversation, "Who are you two?" Before one of the other two could say something Vic continued: "But let's keep it short. As that boy said:", He pointed at Charles, "We must prepare a battle."

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • AU
    • Seen Feb 18, 2023
    "Fine, Rena, follow m- hey, wait," But Rena had already walked off in some other direction to god knows where. Ashi sighed and walked back to where the PXS had attacked, to see most of them were rather confused, but otherwise okay from the battle. Josh smiled and ran towards her.

"Are you okay? What happened?" Josh said, putting his arms on Ashi's shoulders.

"Nothing. Got a new member, that's all," Ashi shrugged him off and walked up to Isabel, repeating what she had seen and what had happened. Twili and Lone trilled in agreement at the end of every sentance, nodding and adding what they saw in their own language.

"But, it's okay now. We should be heading for Frosty Gorge."

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
  • "I'm Greg." Greg introduced himself briefly, "A battle? OK then, how long do you think we need to keep it up?"

"Until I can find us some help!" said Charlie, "Now get ready! They could appear at any second!" said Charlie before he set off.

Greg looked at his pokeballs; Honchkrow would probably want some revenge against THE GANG, and he had the advantage of the sky...

"I choose you! Krow!" said Greg before a Honchkrow emerged from the ball, "Get ready to fight buddy..." he told it before noticing some black figures moving towards them...

(OOC: I forgot to state it earlier but Honchkrow's nickname is just Krow and Nidorino's is King)

Last edited:

DaVici

DeEmpo
    Years
  • The Just-Found-Boy answered briefly:" I'm Greg. A battle? OK then, how long do you think we need to keep it up?" But before Vic could answer, had Charles taken the word. "Until I can find us some help! Now get ready! They could appear at any second!"
    Vic saw Greg looking at two pokeballs. As Greg released one of his Pokémon, a strong Honchkrow, Vic doubted that he was strong enough to resist THE GANG, or Charles' mysterious organization. "What were they up to? Why did they come to Frosty Gorge?" Vic's thoughts were interrupted by some dark silhouettes that were walking out of the city.
    Vic released Bro and Matre, hoping they would be strong enough.
    The silhouettes came closer. Vic realized that it where only two persons. Where was the third? He turned around, seeing Greg and Charles. "Do you see the third one?" He asked, "I find it really disturbing not to know where everyone is. Couldn't we just get awa…"He stopped in mid-sentence. They saw an huge silhouette in the air, much closer than the two outside the city. "Who is that?", asked Vic, trembling.

The warden

I'm back!
    Years
  • Fed up with waiting for the truck to depart Paul had slipped away on foot, on close inspection he had realised that while Slash's condition was bad it was not critical and so he would be able to move him, Paul was now runnig along the road to Frosty Gorge. Hopeful he would find help there, but he had no idea how long it would take him to get there, he was tired and the only thing keeping him going was the knowlege that Slash needed help. To his left there was shouting, some kind of fight, may be there are more PXS members out there, Paul considered slowing down but decided not to, in this snow he left a trail of foot prints anyway so they would find him even if he tried to sneak, so his best bet was to run and put as much ground between him and the PXS as possible.

At Frosty Gorge which, was a lot closer than Paul had imagined, he followed the signs for the Pokemon centre.

Running inside he went straight to the desk and gasping asked. "Can you heal my Pokemon please." The nurse sat at the desk took his Pokeballs. Paul now compleatly exauhsted went over to a chair and fell in to it, his bag still on his back. He slowly slipped to sleep, the last thing that enter his mind before he lost went in to a deep sleep was I hope Ashi dosn't tie me up for runnig off.

Paul was a woken by one of the nurses from the Pokemon Centre, aome one had removed his bag from his back while he was asleep. "Hello sorry to disturbe you but I have one of your Pokemon a Shinx, she is fine, infact you can have her now."

Paul was groggy, he had been sleeping funny and his throat was dry but he still managed to say. "How is Slash, my Scyther? Oh and how long have I been here?"

"Slash is fine the nurse, you should be able to have him back in a few hours. You were asleep for quite a while you came in yesterday and you slept right through the night. Oh and some friends of your's were asking for you." The nurse repplied as Paul pulled a bottle of water from his bag that was next to his chair and took a drink.

(OOC I wanted to explain why Paul had dissapeared. Paul if now in tomorrow just catch up and when you have I will post Paul meeting back up with every one.)

Kez_2007

..mmm.... Cookies....
    Years
  • (ooc:My SU)
    Spoiler:

It was a quiet day at the frosty gorge pokemon centre when suddenly a paniciked young kid had come flying in. "Can you heal my Pokemon please." he said in a rushed manner and as soon as Kez had taken his pokeballs the kid collapsed. "Probably another victim of over-training" thought kez as he headed in to take care of the kids pokemon.

As soon as he released the scyther he realised this was a tall order the wing was badly torn and bleeding, two other nurses came to help him and the went strsight to work. They quickly realised that cauterizing the wing was the best option, then the got some gauze and a splint and wrapped up the wound, after seeing how damaged the scythers wing was kez was afraid to check the other pokemon, but the were fine all except the shinx who had a small graze on her left paw. Kez handled the shinx with ease and that injury was gone in no time. The boy looked so worn out "Let him rest for now" kez thought "He probably had a hard day."

Kez had returned all Paul's pokemon to their pokeballs to rest all but the shinx who was worried about paul and seemed absolutly fine. "wonder how he's doing" kez thought returning to paul who was still out in the chair. "Hello sorry to disturbe you but I have one of your Pokemon a Shinx, she is fine, infact you can have her now."
    Placing the shinx on the floor it bounded over to paul happy as could be.

"How is Slash, my Scyther? Oh and how long have I been here?" Kez smiled "The heart of all trianers" he thought "Slash is fine , you should be able to have him back in a few hours. You were asleep for quite a while you came in yesterday and you slept right through the night. Oh and some friends of your's were asking for you." Kez repplied as paul took a sip from his bottled water, "So your name's Paul huh?" His friends had used that name whilst describing him. "Take good care of your scyther from now on ok? his wing was pretty messed up." He turned to leave "Oh and Call Me Kez!"

(ooc:just cos im a man i cant be a nurse? lol)

Last edited:

Wolf in the Rain

BACK???????????
    Years
  • "Idiot!" were the only words that flew out of Charlie's mouth. at Chris. Chris was abit taken aback by Charlie's sudden bluntness, but continued to listen "Quit standing there and go help! This guy isn't doing to well. I need you to get blankets, matches, more berries, and some more of my soup! I'll tend to the wounds for now. He won't die under my care! I promise!" Charlie continued. Tears fell at his last few words.

Charlie turned his attention back to Yassan and began drying him off with his sweater that he was wearing, leaving Chris with his words. He gave out a sigh as he turned to where he had just come from.

"Comon, Dile." He sighed to the Totodile still on his shoulder, "Lets find Isabel and the rest."

They trudged through the woods in the direction of the others, <I hope they didn't get in too much trouble while I was gone...>

(OOC: Short, but not much to be said... Jjust kinda explains that Chris was on his way back to meet up with the rest of the group during the time I was gone :))

Mira

restless spirit
    Years
  • Isabel shook her head slightly at what Ashleigh had told her. She had since returned all of her Pokemon, except for Eve, who was now shivering on the inside of her sweatshirt. The girl had attacked them and yet was expecting to join the group? She hadn't even stuck around!

Isabel looked up at Ashleigh for a moment before finally speaking. "Let's get moving," Isabel said without any hint of emotion in her voice. "We have to get to Frosty Gorge to see if we can get any help there."

Where is Frosty Gorge? Isabel wondered, looking out over the endless expanse of frozen white mounds.

A dark form appeared seemingly out of the middle of one of the snowy hills. Isabel blinked and looked closer, finding that it was some sort of Pokemon. A smile flickered across Isabel's lips when she made out what looked like a stone wall in front of the hill. Frosty Gorge.

"Frosty Gorge is dead ahead," Isabel called to the Uprising members that hadn't gone ahead without informing them. "Anyone who wants to come ahead may do so, but I need some people ride the car in with the PXS members so that they don't escape."

Isabel turned to Ashleigh's brother and looked him over critically.

"Let's talk in the air."

(OOC: okay, I'm going to have to do the description post for Frosty Gorge when we get there...)

Snow Phoenix

The transient snowman
    Years
  • "Okay, you two ready. Begin!" Charlie whispered to the two.

They shadows came down and approached a couple of unfamiliar figures. They then released two pokemon, a Houndoom and an Ampharos.

"Houndoom burn that twerp with yer Flamethrower!" One of the men said allowing their Houndoom to attack.

"Yeah, and you two Ampharos!" the other man said.

The two pokemon destroyed the figures only to see another set behind them. They continued torching what they thought to be the children that had escaped until they finally destroyed them all.

"Where do you suppose they've gone? There aren't anymore of 'em." The Houndoom's owner asked.

"Dunno..." the other man said before being cut off.

They had been ambushed by Vic, Greg, and Charlie.

"Heh, it may not been too dark, but from far way those snowman did kinda look like people. Well, your surrounded now so please let us leave peacefully or else." Charlie said.

"Fat chance!" the figure in the sky said while swooping down. He had been riding on a Dragonite.

Greg, vic, and Charlie surrounded the men in a triangle formation. The men had a Houndoom, Ampharos, and Dragonite.

OOC: Okay, there now battle! I just gave us a bit of an edge, okay. For some reason. Sorry it's kinda short.

dc_united

Josh Wicks doesn't like you
    Years
  • (OOC: Yassan awakes! Sorry for the bunnying)

Yassan awoke to intense pain. "God... my head..." He tried running a hand over his scalp, but met with limited success, almost as if he was underwater. Pushing himself up unsteadily, he leaned against the truck. "Hey! You need rest!" Blearily, Yassan saw... Paall? Koree? "No... Chris. Move...". Gradually, Yassan felt that the cold was helping him somewhat, although it might have been all the soup. "You need rest... ... ill help... severe blo... loss" Yassan looked at Chris like he came from Mars. "No... need leave... words ou'. I need a report. Where... everyone?" "Fross... rge" Yassan swore and stood up, shoving Chris' hand roughly off his shoulder. "If you wan' something... done righ'... gotta...do it your...self." Grabbing his pokeballs off the ground, he flung an arm around Tyranitar's shoulder and marched off to what he remembered from the map as the road into Frosty Gorge. "Fo...ols. End jus'ifies... means. Not worry about Yass...an, need save self... Wan' something done right, do... your'self. Stupid kids... playin' soldier..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back