• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

andrea's Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Feb 12, 2014
I'm interested in your honedge and dratini. Would you trade a 5iv beldum and timburr for it?

Last edited:

Redingard

The Rider Breeds Pokemon
Years
Yo, me again. Hoping to get a 5IV non-shiny Froakie or Scraggy. I can offer a perfect Modest Magnemite with Analytic or perfect Timid Deino with no egg moves. And no, the trade will not be as rough as last time's. xD

Death

The Pale Horseman
Years
Hi, I am interested in your immunity Gligar and moxie Heracross, I need both to be female.

I have a 5IV Adamant Shellder (w/ Rock Blast & Icicle Spear) to offer and a 5IV Pokemon of your choice from my trade thread.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm interested in your Timid shiny Latias. Would you be interested in a Timid shiny Virizion? IVs are 30/31/30/31/31/31 and it's got HP Ice. I also have a shiny Darkrai, but the IVs aren't as good.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Hi :) I'd be Interested in one of your shiny honedge's if you have any, I have a Shiny Palkia and Regigigas if you're interested in either of those :) ?

digitalapplepie

Digital
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Apr 29, 2018
Andrea what would you like for that Shiny Genesect?
I'm willing to trade a Celebi, Latios, Latias, Terrakion, Giratina, Palkia, Dialga, or Dusknoir.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 8, 2014
Hi.
I didn't receive an PM about my offer but are you interested in a shiny Palkia and shiny regigigas, Do you have any shiny honedge by any chance :) ?

ZE4thewin

NIPPLE INSPECTOR
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2015
Hey hey
I just sent you a pm because I really want that honedge :)

lozzop

Monkey slut!
Years
Hello! I'm interested in Gooey, the shiny goodra :) I'd be willing to trade a lvl 68 shiny cresselia for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back