• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon on your Desktop! Needs your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 12, 2008
    Sorry for posting this in the Art Gallery Forum aswell.

Pokemon On Your Desktop Needs YOU! Have you ever wanted to have your favorite Pokemon on your desktop so you could interact with them while surfing the net? Now you can. Pokemon On Your has just released the 1.1.2 Beta and we need a significant amount of Pokemon fans to try this program out in the beta stage you can even win prizes for doing so along with a FREE full version of the final product .

About
    You have a selection of every availble pokemon Up to Date to have on your screen. You can change his size, actions, sayings and emotes. Various settings allow for various features keep uptodate on your favorite pokemon forums, be informed on news right from the makers, get discount rates on pokemon merch and much more.

What We Need
    We currently need your help for teh following reasons:
    -Helping to improve the overall appreance of the application
    -Making polite suggestions to any feature in which you think needs to be improved.
    -Finding and reporting any Bugs/ Errors you may happen to find

What You Need To Do
    You must PM me with the following information and meet the following requirements

REQUIREMENTS
    -Must be an active member of any pokemon forum
    -Must own atleast 1 pokemon game or merchandise item
    -Must be a Pokemon Fan

PM
    Pm with teh above information included and the following:
    -Your Name
    -Your Age
    -Your Favorite Pokemon

Thanks
    On behalf of our team we would like to thank the entire pokemon community and all its dedicated memebers. We appreciate the help we have gotten so far. Please do not hesitate to PM with any questions. We appreciate all the help we can get.

-PokeTop Team

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Umm, I don't think you're allowed to advertise.

And don't post in two forums.
    It's good you said sorry, but you're still not allowed.

ErickaVolt

Born to kill.
    Years
  • Hm. I just remember when I was using Pikachu as my "Microsoft Word Assistant". But as what Motsuko_Live said. Sorry sweetie, I can't help you with that. =(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back