• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Eeveeloutions?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord Varion

Guess who's back?
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 6, 2015
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcKx4S3Roq4

I've been subcribed to this guy for a while, he only speculates these days, but here he seems to go on about possible new Eeveeloutions to do with movies coming out soon.

What are your guys thoughts? Do we need more Eevees? If so, which types would you like to see.

I kinda want to see a Dragon Eevee, it kinda would look epic, and probably stronger than the lot.

Xem836

Derp
Years
New Eeveelutions... why not? More Eevee-Types = more possibilities i think. If Eevee had all Evoluton-Types he would be like a little brother of Mew.

And about the Trailer...
on first thought it could be really a new type but on second thought... maybe it indicates a shiny eevee because the color of the letter is like the color of a shiny eevee and the stars above it...
Well lets see what happens. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back