• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen new to forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hi all guys.i am new to this forum.i am so happy to come in comunication with poke fans.i would like to share a problem.i try to play pokemon soulsilver in nogba.but i search all forums and i couldnt solve the problem.i used anti piracy and some change settings and nothing.it still freezes.can you help me guys?i wanna play pokemon soulsilver like a maniac because crystal is my favorite and i would sacrifise anything to play crystal with new generation pokemon graphics.

ty all .i wanna some help.ty

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Questions regarding ROMs and hacks don't belong here. I'm not profficient when it comes to topics like these, but I would suggest perhaps looking here for any information that might be useful to you. Other than that, I'm afraid I can't help you. Perhaps try a quick google search and see what comes up? Who knows, you might find the answer you're looking for.

[ Closed ]

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back