• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

DarkDragon's Region Starterkit

[_DarkDragon_]

FireDance Trainer
Years
  • Following Krobelus advice, I'm making my own thread on this since the other seems to be dead. I plan on doing all regions from the GB/GBC/GBA/NDS games (not mystery dungeon or pokemon rangers, although I might get to those later).

All regions must be in GBA style and fidel to their original versions (those who have already an official gba look - Kanto, Hoenn, Sevii Archipelago)

The other 3 are the Orange Archipelago, Johto and Sinnoh which will have to be made based on the anime (Orange Archipelago, except for the islands which did not show up on the anime, those can be made up), Johto (based on GSC) and Sinnoh (based on NDS).

I'm starting with Johto, then move on to the Orange Archipelago and Sinnoh, only later will I "copy" the other regions to RMXP.

If you want to help just follow the rules and you will get on the "team", which right now is just me.

Kanto progress:
    N/A

Sevii Archipelago progress:
    N/A

Orange Archipelago progress:
    N/A

Johto progress:
    http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/102/johtosofarkk6.png

Hoenn progress:
    N/A

Sinnoh progress:
    N/A

MR.GLITCH_KING

~ThaEmbacy~
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2008
    u seem to have some done but i think making a region starter kit rly takes out any skill that is needed to make a game
    u combine that with poccils and any noob can make a game in under 5 minutes

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • I don't agree with the orange islands. That is a non-game mapped thing and people should map it out on their own. Otherwise, it saves time instead of having 100 people do different regions, emphasis can be put on other things, like storyline or graphic-friendly pokemon.

Back