• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemoner2500's Devamp Thread

Whitney's Shaymin

Creator Of Pokemon Grace
Years
  • So once in a while I have to devamp a sprite for my game so this is where i will put them when i finish one for my game. These sprites are mixed generations and are devamped to g/s/c

Theres only 3 of them but more will come

Shroomish_Devanped.gif

Toxicroak_Devamped.gif

Shaymin_Devamped.gif

I know this is a small sprite shop but more will be added. Anyways if you want i might do requests.

Last edited:

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
  • Firstly are these fifth generation sprites? and what are they being devamped to look like Gold or Silver because there was a huge difference in coloring between the two. You might want to notify people like me this information.

The outline for this Shroomish is a bit too dark, but the coloring seems fine in my opinion.

There seems to be no outling for the bottom of the circle for Toxicroak; not only that but you accidently filled in Toxicroak's teeth. All of Toxicroag's in game sprites have their teeth showing.

Has Shaymin always been this small? But anyways the outline is way too dark in certain areas.

:t354:TG

pikakitten

You met with a terrible fate
    Years
  • ok so i'll give the advice.

4 colors, black white, and 2 of whatever you want but no more than 2 custom.

outline everything in black.

and try not to mix the outline like in Shaymin.
    Go here www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=290032, click on devamps and check the finished works to see some examples of course they're not perfect since I don't resize (56x56 by the way) and sometimes I mess up but these are ok examples. Look to gold/silver/red/blue/yellow sprites for reference.

Back