• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

PC's Prettiest Profile Contest! (Summer 2011 Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
Years
  • Mine is sorta a fail but I'll try it out xD Enter my current temporary one before I change it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    This... isn't good. Not good at all. xD; We really need more non-supporters to participate.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I wish there were more active non-supporters that haven't won derp. ;^;

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Just give me the prize 'cause you know you love me and cancel the non-supporter portion <3
    Hur hur but the fewer contestants, the less contest I have to fight :D

edit Er just realized that my profile keeps changing sizes on different resolutions / themes :(
    It doesn't look like it should on wide-screen vBulletin default.

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    That's strange. D: It looks fine to me, d'nya.

Well, Alternative suggested/reminded me of this, but since there are such a lack of non-supporters if there are any supporters who are willing to act like a non-supporter (no background, smaller profile image) then they are free to.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
  • Well seeing as it is now the voting period, I wish good luck to all who entered and may the best profile win!

:3

Years
  • To anyone who's already submitted their ballots, please re-evaluate them and resubmit them. I seemt to have forgotten to add Alternative and zappyspiker into the Supporter column. They are present there now, though.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Only three Non-Supporters. I wonder how this'll work out. :( I'm tempted to say screw the rule on the first page and one can only vote one or two non-supporters to avoid three way tie.

Regardless, I wish everyone luck. n_n I'll be voting later on!

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • So, uh, non-supporters can't make three votes on supporters / staff because there's only two other non-supporters eligible for their vote x_x
    I... Think to make it fair, you should have just restricted everyone to two votes (which would also eliminate most of the three-way tie scenarios XD).
    Or, like BinaryPeaches said above, to make it one vote for non-supporters and up to three for supporters.

Can I make the CSS layout for the next one? :/

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I did vote for 2, in hopes that some more of us would and there wouldn't be a tie situation. :3

Edit: Except I haven't sent mine in yet just wrote them down oooops

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Spoiler:

Eh, looks okay. Could use a tiled custom background on the non-text areas. But yeah I got bored.

Last edited:

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Idk if you can see it on your screen, but on mine the Rules and Ballot boxes aren't QUITE big enough for all the text. :3 I'm using Top Dog on Firefox if that helps. It looks nice though! I like the emphasis on the time periods.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
  • Well, I don't even know if it would be used XD

I guess I designed it so that it only worked for wide-screen. It should be better now, since I don't have an absolute height set for the css-divs. I also broke the sidebar up for aesthetic pleasure. How does it look now? :D

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    All fixed! And I don't see why they wouldn't use it; it's very pretty XD

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    It all depends on who's hosting the next PPC on which CSS that is used. xD If you'd like Gymnotide, you can host the next PPC. n_n Or maybe the PT!PPC, though that has some different text here and there.

Years
  • Spoiler:

Eh, looks okay. Could use a tiled custom background on the non-text areas. But yeah I got bored.
    Looks so pretty and tidy :3
    But by patterned background is that what you meant? x]

And binary i wouldn't mind hosting some contests some time \o/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back