• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Legendary Evolution (14+)

Nimblethumbs

my name would look hot in bold
Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    I've actually changed my mind, I unreserve, Victini can be used for someone else.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Sorry to hear that D: Well, I guess there's nothing that can be done. And sure, Darkrai has been reserved.

Posting SU's soon I hope RPers?

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
    Years
  • Let me know if I need to add/change anything.

Spoiler:

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Ace mentally glared at the speaking voice inside his head. If he could, he would just walk right into his mind and give this cursed Legendary a piece of his mind. Oh wait...he did.

The grey-haired man mentally chuckled at his dry humour, taking out a cigarette before lighting it and taking a drag. He didn't need all this. Mewtwo had finally been silenced, despite his usual dark attitude towards Ace. Neither were exactly prepared for this, but Ace was especially cold about the situation. Mewtwo regretted choosing this lifeless body.

If you really dislike it this much, Mewtwo thought, but Ace silenced him, running around Castelia City. How on Earth was he supposed to find Liberty Harbour while still trying to pull of the look of a normal human? Gijinka were rather common, but if one looked like the Legendary Mewtwo, it wouldn't be such a pretty sight.

Suddenly, the ground shook. Ace fell backwards and cursed silently under his breath. He levitated up, careful not to catch the attention of any surprised citizens. He patted his pants before finally ending up at the last harbour of the city. The twenty two-year-old did not need anymore unnatural imbalances to occur that would reveal too much.

"This has to be it," he decided, walking down the steps before running up to the large ferry that stood on his right. Reading a large sign that read "Liberty Island", Ace let out a relieved sigh before giving his pass, and getting on. "Why couldn't we just stay in Kanto?"

It's too hard for citizens of Unova to travel the seas towards any of the other regions. Besides, this is a very hidden area after the events of Team Plasma, Mewtwo explained, before Ace chuckled wryly.

"Right. Since when have you been the voice of reason?"

He received no response, although several passengers gave him dirty looks for talking to himself. Thank Arceus he wouldn't have to deal with him after getting past into the tower.

Nideous

The world refused to change...
    Years
  • Articuno soared. This new body was very well put together. After all, it now housed his soul. And now some of his abilities and traits. Edward grumbled a little bit.
    Articuno, when can I take over? Edward asked.

"When we land. I don't want us to crash and die because you are inexperienced with using a pair of wings!" Articuno responded. He shook his new head. He loved flying. It was very freeing. Unfortunately, Edward's body wasn't used to flying such long distances yet. Articuno hadn't counted on this when he suggested they simply fly to Liberty Island.

"We may have a problem. My wings are getting tired, and I won't be able to remain airborne too much longer," Articuno said. He scanned around for a place to land them. Edward sighed. This was ridiculous! It was as though he was trying to get them killed! He looked around as well. He spotted a boat nearby that seemed to be going in the right direction.

Set us down on the top of the boat, Arti. Edward instructed. Articuno blanched. He hated that nickname! But he looked around and saw the boat Edward was talking about.
    "We'll get seen! And don't call me Arti!" he hissed.

Would you rather get seen as we crash into the ocean? Set us down on the roof. Humans are notoriously two dimensional. They almost never look up when they should. We can rest up there in the sun and then take off again when you're ready. And sorry I forgot! Edward said. Articuno considered this. Most troubling was the fact that Edward was already losing his grip on humanity. The longer they stayed bonded, the harder it would be for him to let go. The boy, for that's what he was deep in his heart, was terribly lonely. Articuno was the first one that had payed any sort of attention to him, simply by choosing him to share his soul with. Not for the first time, he wondered if he had made a mistake. Too late to rectify it now. Articuno dropped gracefully to the roof of the boat, and hoped no one had seen him. He shifted to the background and let Edward take over again.

"Thanks Articuno. Leave me here to feel the heat and the pain from over flying!" Edward said.
    Sorry. Articuno replied as he went to sleep. Edward sat down on the hot roof and stretched his wings out. He waited for them to begin feeling better. He looked down at the shiny roof and sighed. His eyes were blue again. Just like his hair. And his wings.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Ace's ears twitched. He heard something. He stood up while still making sure to keep his Mewtwo-like attributes recoiled, the first thing he had been working on when the Psychic Pokemon entered his body.

It's up on the roof, Mewtwo stated blandly, despite Ace's suddenly excited expression. He had never felt such adrenaline before, but something so interesting had never occurred to him. Based on how loud the landing was, Mewtwo decided it was either a very large Pokemon or another Gijinka like him. For once, curiosity got the better of him and he strutted towards the stairs.

"Can you do this?" Ace asked, and he received a positive response from Mewtwo. He made sure he wasn't in plain view before levitating up to the roof.

A beautiful creature with his wings stretched out so wide he could see nothing but them stood before him. Ace stared in awe, something he hadn't done in a long time.

"Articuno," Mewtwo stated out loud, taking over Ace's silenced mind.

Nideous

Years
  • Edward jumped at the sound of another voice. He slowly stood up and turned to face the person that had joined him.
    It's Mewtwo. Articuno said. Edward sighed.

"I know that. I can see the tail. I am Edward," Edward said as he looked the other gijinka over. He wasn't that impressed. He wanted to take off! But his wings were so very sore. He wouldn't be able to fly very long. Then what would happen? Articuno sighed inside Edwards mind. It wouldn't hurt him to be a little more friendly. Edward was very cold, and this was coming from Articuno, the sacred bird of ice! But Articuno didn't have the ability to just take over unless Edward released control, which he didn't want to. Edward stood in silence, waiting for the man to speak.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • ((Going to bed. Thunder. No good. See you tomorrow!))

"Ace," the grey-haired man replied quietly. He could tell there was something going on in Edward's head at that moment, and quickly realised he wasn't the only one with the frustrations. He chuckled softly before stepping on the roof, it vibrating softly from his levitation abilities. Ace walked up towards Edward and pulled out another cigarette, staring at the ice creature with a certain look of smugness. "You must be another one of us," Ace said, though Mewtwo's low tone was breaking through the cracks. It wouldn't take long for Mewtwo take over.

Last edited:

Nideous

Years
  • (OOC: Good night!)

Edward took several steps back from the man. He didn't know him! Nor did he want to!
    "Don't smoke around me," Edward said so quietly you might have to strain your ears to hear him. Articuno chuckled. Edward was very entertaining to watch sometimes! Like now. He probably baffled the man who was one of the same as he was.

You're very funny for a human. Articuno said. Edward rolled his eyes. Stupid bird. He had no idea what was going on in Edwards mind.
    "Can it bird-brain," Edward whispered to himself. Articuno chuckled again but stopped talking as he was requested.

Fort PokePower

Muffins forever
    Years
  • The wind ruffled Mia's pink hair as she flew over the ocean. She had always dreamed of flying and now that Mew was a part of her that dream had finally come true. The sound of a splash reached her furry ears and she looked down to see that a Mantine had jumped out of the water and was now gliding smoothly back in. She heard childish giggling in her mind and smiled at the sound of Mew's laughter. The to got along well. They were both playful and hyperactive and that made them the perfect match.

"Come on! Lets play!" Mew exclaimed.

Mia let Mew take control of their flight. She did a back flip in the air than dived down toward the water. An excited squeal burst from her mouth as she straightened out just before hitting the water, barely skimming its surface. The Mantine broke through the surface next to the playful little five-year-old and let out a happy cry as it swam after them. There was a short game of tag thereafter. First Mantine would chase Mia. Than Mia would chase Mantine. This continued on until a shadow passed over them. Mantyne panicked and dived down, deep into the depths of the ocean. Mia looked back to see a boat directly behind her. She screamed and flew out of the way.

"That was a close on," Mia said.

"Yeah, they should watch where they're going," Mew replied.

The floated up above the boat as it chugged along. Something on the roof of a cabin caught Mia's eye. There were two strange looking people there.

"It's Mewtwo and Articuno!" Mew exclaimed excitedly. Faster than you could say Pikachu, she dove down toward them. Mia left Mew to take control. The legendary would know what to do better than her anyways. She was just a little girl. "Hey! Mewtwo! Articuno!" Mew called as she got closer, apparently not thinking about whether or not anybody else would notice. She landed next to them and smiled brightly. "How's it going?" Mew asked cheerfully.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • Ace twitched at Edwards demand, not very happy with it, but decided to oblige. He didn't really need his freaking ice buddy going all nutso on him because he was sensitive of a little smoke. He took one more drag before stomping it into the roof and carefully throwing it in the trash that was just below where he started levitating.

Mewtwo, disgusted by his partner's thoughts, finally took dominant control and pushed Ace back deep into his mind. "So I'm going to assume we're the first ones there?" he stated calmly, waiting for a hopefully as calm response from Edward, or Articuno, whoever was really in control, not that it mattered.

Suddenly, his ear twitched and he looked up to see a pink tail much like his own. Ah, it was another one of him. Mew!

You seem delighted to see her. Aren't you supposed to hate her? Ace mumbled, not really into the whole Pokemon history he had learned in grade school.

"You clearly haven't seen the first movie have you?" Mewtwo growled, before looking back at Mew.

"How's it going?" Mew asked cheerfully.

Mewtwo looked at Edward, and then thought of Ace before laughing. It wasn't exactly new to him, laughing, but he didn't do it very often. He shook his head before looking back at Mew.

"Not all that well it seems."

Nideous

Years
  • "Thank you. I'm Edward," Edward said, first to Ace, and then to the girl that landed. Great. He really didn't want to hang out here anymore. He wondered when his wings would be better so he could take off and fly away. He didn't answer Mewtwo's question, because the answer was obvious. Of course they were the first ones! There wasn't anyone else here was there!

Mew. I hope she hasn't changed a bit! Articuno said with a laugh. Edward wondered when he had met her. He didn't answer him. Oh well. Edward stretched out his wings gently. He wanted to go! He didn't like these kinds of interactions! He looked from the slightly beat up little girl to the guy that had just thrown his cigarette in the trash. He wondered who would be the next one to speak, because he wasn't going to say anything.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "Now don't go running off now," Ace stated, noticing Edward's wings itching to take flight. "Liberty Island is right over there," he added, pointing behind Edward to where a rather small island stood, a large tower in the middle. Mewtwo twitched at Ace's sarcastic demeanor, but said nothing of it. The two really did have to get along if this plan was going to work.

His grey hair blowing in the breeze, Ace walked forward past Mia and continued on until he was right in front of Edward, a coy smirk twitching to reveal itself. His tail wagged back and forth slightly before he added, "And you didn't seem to answer our question."

Nideous

Years
  • Edward tried to back up some more, but he was on the edge of the roof. Instead he leapt into the air and flapped his wings. Soon he was hovering slightly removed from the man. This guy was freaking him out! Articuno sighed, but said nothing. It was a normal response, much better than the othe one. Articuno really didn't want to fight right now. Not while he didn't know how to work the rest of his powers. Edward had no idea either. But the pair of them detected a great drop in temperature on the roof. It used to be about 90 degrees. Now it was about 50. And Edward was doing that. He was feeling very nervous, and the cold came out naturally. Articuno was surprised by how fast his powers were beginning to respond to Edward.

"No, I didn't," Edward said quietly. He then took off toward the island. God! Flying was far better than he thought! They were close enough now that Articuno was content to let Edward feel the sheer joy of flying. If they crashed, they were close enough to swim to the shore. That was not a problem anymore. so he remained in the background, giving Edward tips and pointers as he flew. Like how to ride the wind and how to catch a thermal to get some great altitude. How to fly with the least amount of effort. Edward landed on the beach and fell to his knees. He was breathing very hard.

"That was incredible! Is it always like that!?" Edward said excitedly.
    Don't fly in a storm yet. It's the scariest thing in this world trying to dodge lightning bolts. Articuno said and smiled inwardly when Edward gulped.
    "I'll keep that in mind," Edward said. Now he wished he hadn't taken off like that. He had no idea where to go. When Articuno said he did, Edward let hi take over and Articuno took off again, flying to the meeting place.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • ((OOC: Alright, let me know if this is incorrect and if you want me to change it. Also, sorry my first post is so awkward. xD))

"So, how am I going to breathe underwater?" questioned Miharu.

She could feel Lugia smirking. If I can live underwater for about, oh let's say, a thousand years or so, then you should be able to breathe underwater.

"How long? After all, I do not want to drown because of Lugia's carelessness," Miharu stated dryly.

We will have to see.

Miharu rolled her eyes. "Does Lugia want to take control?"

Very much so.

---

They were currently cruising along underwater, although sometimes skimming the service just in case Miharu couldn't handle being without air for a long time. Suddenly, Lugia heard a ship and felt some familiar presences.

"Miharu, let's go on that ship," Lugia stated.

Lugia could feel Miharu blink. Alright.

They jumped out of the water and landed softly on the boat, next to where "Mew" and "Mewtwo" were. Lugia let Miharu "out".

"So, how's it hanging?" questioned Miharu.

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • You aren't exactly a conversation person are you. Very unsocial.

Ace grumbled under his breath, criticizing the Legendary that filled his thoughts. He ignored him, watching Articuno or Edward or whoever it was fly off. He shivered, the temperature unnecessarily uncomfortable. He turned around and looked at Mia, who seemed much too young to be able to take on a task like this.

"How old are you again?" he wondered, before seeing a very familiar Pokemon. Ah, Lugia, the one that he actually did know about. Ace said nothing at her question, just shrugged before turning back to where Edward flew off. It would be fun taunting the poor boy.

MichaelaTheUchiha

Years
  • Miharu raised an eyebrow in response to "Mewtwo's" shrug. She glanced at Articuno, who was currently flying away, and realized what had probably happened.

"Articuno's person was anti-social," she stated out loud. "Well, that really doesn't matter anyways, My name is Miharu."

Why are you suddenly being social?

Since we have similar situations, after all. Is Lugia really that scared?

Maybe...

Then get "unscared".

That's not a word.

You think I don't know that?

toptheworld

Crash Addict
    Years
  • "Ace."

Mewtwo grimaced at his partner. What kind of duo-personality did he have? To go from insulting to quietly smug in the same five minutes. Mewtwo pushed him away and looked at the two females.

"I suppose we're the only one's here, us four. Ed- I mean Articuno flew off, but we should be there in a matter of time."

Back