• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] I need some hacker staff for my hack pokémon ancient amethyst. Read about it hear!

pokemonmasteraaron

The blind Pokémon Master!
Years
  • I am blind, so I need a scripter mapper, music person etc. The only thing I can really do is create the new pokémon names evolutions, and movesets. I need help with pokémon graphics offsits and stuff I really can't do. Hears the story of the hack
    Your a boy / girl deppending on your choice. The proffessor begins just like in ruby, witch is the rom base. Suddently, after you put in your information a crash is heard and a elerting music starts to play, you must now walk as the proffessor, birch no matter what your gender was. Team rocket is trying to steal the pokémon! You battle a grunt named baxis. He has a toximin witch is a new pokémon poison and electrick type. It is level 10 and you have a granose witch is the grass starter of this region. lv. 12 weather you win or lose the skript is vertually the same. A momit of victory for one side or the other, but how long will it lasst. Suddently another crash is heard and more allert music. You both scramble for the door and descuver a meatior has crashed between little root and oldale! There is only 1 way out of the city now[.] the cave of fates. The screen turns white and says 3 years later. Your a yong boy / girl and you are ready to start your new jerney in toquin. You head to the trainers school to your graduation pardy. You and your friend will go to the lab afterwards to get your starter pokémon. The proffessor isn't there, so will suggests going in to the forbidden cave of fates and trying to catch a pokémon. You are just about to say that you don't have any pokéballs, but will all excited, was already gone. You chase him to the cave of fates. You go in and the proffessor is in there catching pokémon. Her name is proffessor cedar, she asks you both what your doing there and you both stand there. She takes you back to the lab to get your first pokémon.
    I havn't got anything skripped yet ofcorse, thats why I need you guys to help me.
    towns: littleroot city towerOak city route 1 greengrove city, Route 2 green forest solf puninsula routes 3 and 4 witch are at first crossed by boats. haunted canion, witch is a haunted city in the middle of a canion. Route 5 route 6 safari hotsprings, hear is the safary zone to, but it's locked. route 7 rocky city back to haunted city to to cut the tree down leading to route 8 route 9 brite beatch and thats as far as I've planned out. Tell me, is it a good idea? if it is tell me PLEASE! And offer your assistence if your willing! also, if you want what I've done so far, the pokémon, with no editted graphics(sprites) let me no and I'll give you guys the patch remember base ruby thanks.

Last edited:

UnderMybrella

Wandering Programmer
    Years
  • I REALLY like this idea. I can script, map and POSSIBLY do some music.

Oh and I can do some crap pokemon if you tell me what their ability is.

and i am SO willing to help out

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2011
    I'LL HELP!!!.... If I can

I just started hacking today so I am not sure if I can do much but if it helps I am good with story/character development and when we are done can you help me with mine.

355jt

Backin too Hackin
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 30, 2012
    I can as well script, map, sprite characters a bit, and have a bit of knowledge in inserting pokemon sprites

Years
    • Seen Jul 23, 2011
    I can help with mapping and the scripts.
    Also can do the item editing and the attack editing. Just cant do the sprites

Back