• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Katie's PokeBazaar and Breeding Services

Status
Not open for further replies.

derv1205

Trade/Battle/Breed/Clone (X,B2,D)
Years
  • I'm sorry for my late reply! I've been volunteering at a kids camp and such, but I will try to come on today to trade, but I might not be able to until Saturday if that's okay/: if it's not, I can still try to come online, I just can't guarantee that.

But that's awesome! Thank you ^.^ I really appreciate it ^.^

Not a problem! Good to do some volunteering :). Just let me know whenever you are ready. I may not be online for part of the day today. But if it's Saturday it's not a big deal. I don't mind waiting ^^
    Just PM me and we'll figure it out :)

Years
  • Hey, can you tell me the nature and Ivs of your Mew please, I'm also interested in a phione and HA Magmortar.
    I'll make you an offer after you tell me the Mew info, also what are you looking for? Shinies or Ivd pokemon?

Years
    • tn
    • Seen Jul 10, 2014
    I need a politoed with ability drizzle nature modest, dragonite with the ability multistage nature calm, Stanley ability prankster nature careful, and a manectric ability intimidate nature modest.

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    Hi there! If I may ask, what are the IVs/natures/etc on your Shiny Froakie and Shiny Espurr? Also, are they nicknameable, by any chance? Thanks for your time. =)

Years
    • Seen Apr 30, 2015
    I'm sorry shiny Froakie is no longer available but if interested I can find one for you.
    As for espurr it's nature is timid and has 5IV

I actually just managed to get my Shiny Froakie last night, so all is well!~ I appreciate your offer, though.

Is the Espurr nicknameable, though? I'm mostly looking for a nicknameable one. If so, I'd love to hear the specifics on it (which IVs, gender, moves, etc). If not, I'll pass.

Years
  • Mew is of a quiet nature with 0IV.
    If you'd still be interested, I'm not looking for anything particular

Ok, I don't want the mew then, but i do want the phione and HA magmortar, I can give an IVd toxic boost Zangoose and IVd Sap Sipper girafarig for them. Is that fine with you?

Zangoose Jolly - 31/31/crap/crap/30/31
    Girafarig Jolly - 20/31/30/31/27/31

Last edited:
    Years
  • Ok, I don't want the mew then, but i do want the phione and HA magmortar, I can give an IVd toxic boost Zangoose and IVd Sap Sipper girafarig for them. Is that fine with you?

Zangoose Jolly - 31/31/crap/crap/30/31
    Girafarig Jolly - 20/31/30/31/27/31

I'm sorry I still don't quite understand the spreads, what're the IVs?

hi there! are your heatrans from the event/6 iv?

I don't really know @_@ which event? I'll check

Sushimmi

Transformice <3
    Years
  • I'm not super fond of shinies, although I'm trying to M'M my first with a Magikarp. Can I have a non-shiny, female, repeat ball Tepig and a non-shiny female Cyndaquil? It will be nice if you can find a matching ball for it because I can't think of one.

I don't have lots to offer... But 5IVs are easiee

Edit: Oh wait. Balls other than pokeballs on starters are impossible right? ...Except for the Kalos starters

Last edited:
    Years
  • what are the iv's/nature on your shiny heatran... i probably don't have anything you'd want... i literally just got the game last week and have very few (if any) worth while mon... just a few HA's on some..

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Can we trade
    i need a shiny raikou ,i can offer my shiny ninetails

name: Satya (Tanmay in pokemon y)
    fc:4699-7119-0412

Death

The Pale Horseman
    Years
  • Are you able to get a Smeargle with dark void?
    (I can provide my own Smeargle if needed).

Stuff I have to trade are here.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back