• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

A "Baygel" celebrates her birthday today!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
Years
  • Yes, folks, Bay Alexison turns 22 today! You may have seen her around the fan fiction section, or perhaps the B/W section, or so I'm told xD

Anyway, be sure to wish her a Happy Birthday today! Because I told you to it would totally make her day super awesome!

Years
  • I haven't really read your FFs but when I get the time I will

And wow 22 years? That's a long time from my point of view

Hope you enjoy your birthday. You deserve it, living 22 years

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    Happy birthday! I remember judging the SWC with you back then! Happy burfday!

Bay

Years
  • The infamous Baygel codename is back. D:

Anyways, thanks for the b-day wishes, everyone. Just woke up, so haven't really celebrated my birthday yet. XD;

I haven't really read your FFs but when I get the time I will

And wow 22 years? That's a long time from my point of view

Hope you enjoy your birthday. You deserve it, living 22 years
    Yep, 22. I don't feel that way, though. Heck, I'm in a Pokemon forum. I'm young at heart. :P

Also, cool. I have a few posted in the fanfic forum, but they're a bit old. XD

Want to say real quick though I love your theme. :D

Happy birthday! I remember judging the SWC with you back then! Happy burfday!
    Yep, I remember that too. It was fun judging with you. :D

Already wished you happy birthday elsewhere, but...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! =D
    Indeed you have. :P Thanks again for the birthday wishes, though!

Bay

Years
  • Back