• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] ROMs on GBA?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 5, 2013
    I sold my iPod Touch, so no more mobile emulator. But! I still have a DS. And I want to get Flora Sky on it. What would be the best cartridge to go with and where can I buy one?

And just making sure this is understood right, I'm wanting to find a GBA cartridge that can have GBA ROMs uploaded to it.

Any advice would help! Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Nov 24, 2011
    EZ Flash IV. Best to get the GBA sized one, the smaller version doesn't support any saves larger than 64kb
    You can get them at 0shippingzone

Years
    • Seen Mar 27, 2012
    Tell me if I'm Wrong!

As I said earlier
    no emulator needed.
    I don't now if this will work (made up on the spot) , but try burning to a disc and making/hacking a syncing devise to put cd data into an empty gba/nds carchrage. you can buy empty cartreges online.
    Please tell me if this doesn't work though, I don't want to be spreading false information.

Pingouin_7

EZ Flash IV. Best to get the GBA sized one, the smaller version doesn't support any saves larger than 64kb
    You can get them at 0shippingzone

This is completely wrong.
    The EZ-Flash IV lite and the EZ-Flash IV lite-deluxe perform just as well, if not better than the Phat-sized one.
    Just stay away from the EZ-Flash IV lite-compact, which will not run many roms due to limited NOR/PSRAM memory available.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    Deystvitelvo, please don't post in threads that are over a month old, it's against the global forum rules. The Hacks Showcase, Tutorials, Toolbox and Research & Development sections are excepted from this rule, though. ^__^

pokemon-10.gif

Thread closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back