• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hyspar

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2012
    Rest man your craaazy. So much good stuff in her. All this is scratch?

btw, your on tagfreak right

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • It's a shame the tag wall isn't full sized, but we can all tell that you got skills. ;P

Anyways, just general comments from me since most of the stuff has similar strengths and weaknesses and I don't have enough motivation to give CnC for like 12 tags... xP

I think you should try and make your pentooling/vectoring compliment your other tags a little more. Piece like 1 and 3 on the tag wall are good, but they feel a bit random, and compared to other vectored tags of similar style, they aren't quite at that standard. So, you have a choice, keep working on that style, and nail the polished and clean vector aesthetic, or use the pen tooling more as effects (4 and 8) rather than a focal necessarily.

Or you can just keep doing what you're doing, cause you are tearing it up. :D

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • Thanks moo! I think you've set a clear mind for me. I'm leaning more towards pentooling instead of vectoring now, it gives me more space for creativity and it's just fun overall. I like vectoring a lot (my inspirations are mostly vector artists), but I can sort of 'bud off" my own style from pentooling. Maybe throw in a bit of vector here and there, but now it's no longer something that I'm aiming to polish.

Again, tankyu <3

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
    Years
  • Hey guys! So I've gotten back to tagging for a little over two months now after being dead for over a year (college commitments and whatnot). After a couple tries getting back into the game, I finally got done some pieces that I'm fairly happy with. Here are a couple pieces I'd like to show you guys (some are from the past two months, and some are from last year). Hope you like 'em! (and I hope I don't get in trouble for the thread necro :0)

Past two months:-
    Spoiler:

Unreleased from last year:-
    Spoiler:

C+CC appreciated. :)

Back