• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dork-tastic

stitche

Wizard
Years
  • Hello!
    I'm Stitche.
    (Actually, I'm in disguise... you can call me GLaDOS!)
    I'm a Pokemon/Portal addict... although I'm awful at both.
    I've played most Pokemon games, (Gold, Silver, Crystal, Blue, Leaf Green, Fire Red, Sapphire, Ruby, Diamond, Pearl, Platinum, Heart Gold, Soul Silver, and Black.) Once my twinbro finished them, they were handed down to me... and I've lost every one of them, except Black.
    My carelessness is pretty depressing.

I'm not good at much, except sports, and I tend to act "gangster" at random times, so please bear with me. I hope I can make lots of friends and learn some tips for gaming, yo. (Oh boy...)

I'm also obsessed with 3Oh!3 & Panic at the Disco. :D
    Erm, one more thing.
    The cake is a lie.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokéCommunity, and I hope you enjoy your time here! Just remember, before posting anything, to read the rules and follow them. Enjoy! :D

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    Hey Stitche(/GLaDOS? am I missing something here orrr...)! Welcome to the PokéCommunity! :D

I've never actually played Portal, though I heard it's a pretty amazing game. :33 But... I'm sorry to hear you lost most of your Pokémon games! I used to be like that a lot too, losing game after game as they either fell out of my pocket or I misplaced them or one of my brothers took them and didn't return it... but the glory always came back when I found the game again. You couldn't imagine how overjoyed I was to find my Pokémon Sapphire buried deep within my couch. XDD

Hehe, I don't care that much about a well-timed "yo". I spam that at the end of my sentences more often irl than I'd like to admit. :D Plus I use too many emotes. :DDD

THE CAKE IS NOT A LIE!! And I hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Stitche. If you ever want to ask a question or just strike up a chat, don't be afraid to fire me a Visitor Message. :3

stitche

Wizard
    Years
  • Both you guys: Thanks for the welcome!
    I'm a seriously nervous poster...
    Vrai, you don't actually have to call me GLaDOS, that was just a Portal reference.

My games usually wind up being in weird places... I once found my Diamond in my cat's food bowl! I wasn't really overjoyed, just weirded out that my cat had been playing Pokemon!
    Thanks both you guys, for being friendly :D

Back