• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Global Link Android

Years
Ok so I have pk green, and I want to battle with someone but I can only do it when we're under the same roof basically. Can I battle someone, lets say in another country? If how? I would appreciate it thanks

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 2, 2015
I have john gba lite. Can I link with other players without downloading my boy? Plz tell me the easiest way to link and battle with other players. Thanks

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Feb 9, 2016
Is it possible to link with four people using myboy full version and if it is can you tell me how i want to do multi battles

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 27, 2016
hi, I already install My boy n my android, so, Can I make Trade ( local link option) FireRed and Emerald ? or just work FR <-> LG ,

thanks.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Sep 19, 2016
Thanks bro...
I know how to play multi
I play with my friend all the time... Over lan... What I want to know is can it work over two different networks?
Like if I'm home and he is at his house using a different WiFi can we still play?

can you teach me how to link four (4) devices, android so we can have a multibattle using my boy?

Years
  • Age 53
  • Seen Apr 30, 2018
guys i wanna know how to use the hamachi their are no any tutorial in youtube even the site of hamachi is not clear and doesnt explain the instructions properly need help:(

Back