• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello New here!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    Hello, I'm new here. I go by the nickname Darkbirt, 29 years old. I started playing the Pokémon games since grade school, when I was in my fifth year the first game Pokémon Red and blue came out. I played until Firered came out. Then I quit for a while, because I lost contact with everyone that played the games. But a couple years ago I discovered the games again, I enjoyed them like in my younger years. So now I'm a fan again.

I've got also other hobby's beside playing the Pokémon games, like reading manga or watching anime, etc.

I hope we've got a lot of good discussions and some good talks.

Years
  • Awesome awesome. :D I'm still a fan of the series, got into it around the same grade as you. Sun & Moon look great and I'm pretty anxious, especially after trying the trailer. November needs to come faster. );

Welcome Darkbirt! I hope you'll have an amazing time posting! As an anime fan also, what series are you watching atm??

Years
  • Ah, but does it blend! Huh? HUH? Nah, just playing! Welcome to the forums here at the Pokécommunity! I'm interested in music and videogames and painting and art (miniature models are best)! What's your favorite Pokémon to use? What's your favorite Pokémon Type? What's your favorite Pokémon Version? Who do you work for? Who sent you? Where's the bomb? Ohohohoho!

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2019
    At the moment I'm watching the Pokémon series.
    And for favorite Pokémon, those are Porygon-Z, Smeargle, Gardevoir, Metagross, etc.
    I'm looking forward to Pokémon Sun and Moon.

Back