• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The ミ★ƒυℓℓмєтαℓ αℓ¢нємιѕт★彡Fan club!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years

• How the heck can this be happening? An Fan club dedicated to an awesome anime..dying? No, that just can't be true. D:

....well anyways, since the old thread died some time ago, I thought of making a new one. <3

The Fullmetal Alchemist Fan Club

Well, there are some rules and you have to follow them. Here they are:

♦ Follow the community rules. They obviously apply here.
    ♦ No spamming/trolling/flaming here. Disrespect to members won't be tolerated either.
    ♦ You can discuss everything related to FMA over here. So yeah, feel free to talk as long as it's related to FMA in some way or the other.
    ♦ And yeah, the most important rule: Have fun. <3​

Member's List: (The list will be updated periodically)
    Rokusasu
    Stand Alone
    Toshiro.
    Eldrei
    Parabolic
    Insane85
    Pokestick, good times.
    Charizard★
    loliwin
    Ookami Shipper

P.S: I'm not really into this 'club' thing, tbh. Thus, if I commit any error, please be sure to correct me by either VMing or PMing me. ;D​

Last edited:

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Heck yes sir. Please sign me up. I need to catch up in Brotherhood, but I've started the Manga and watched the original series plus the movie.

Also, if we're asking for things outrageous, can I haz an early copy of BbS or perhaps the new FMA Wii game? O3O

derozio

Years
  • @Rokusasu: Ha ha, what actually do you mean by that? xD;

Yeah, you're in. ;D

@Stand Alone: You're watching Brotherhood. Whoo, that's good to know, mate! :D

Accepted. <3

Yeah, I'm all in for some good FMA game. Sadly, the only one I've ever played is that 'Dual Sympathy'. Not actually a good game, tbh. D:

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    << is scared of ^. << never wants ^ to attain a seat of power nao. Especially as Fuhrer. Especially as Fuhrer of a nation filled with powerful alchemists and is a (spoiler alert!) Homunculus.

derozio

Years
  • Ha ha, looks like Rokusasu is just like Mustang. Remember how he once said that he'll make sure that all the people in the army will be women and they'll have to wear swimsuits. That'll be made compulsory if he becomes the fuhrer. Even though it was just meant as a joke, though. xD;

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    lol I bet Hawkeye would be his adjutant.... She'd keep him in line. She is like his babysitter after all.

derozio

Years
  • He goes blind. Thus, I'm still not sure if he'll take the job of fuhrer in the end or not. After all, 'Father' rightly said 'The man who used to see the future of his coutry lost his vision and can't even see his own future now'.

Riku

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 22, 2021
    Well... apparently the final chapter is out, and it's making quite the buzz. I don't wanna spoil myself, though.

derozio

Years
  • Yeah, I'm sure that the final chapter might surely have caused some waves. It revealed the ending of one of the best anime ever, after all! xD;

Seriously though, the chapter was great. All was well in the end.

Oh-kay, Toshiro., you're in. <3

Years
  • Thanks x]
    The final chapter was great. A great ending to a great series.
    Lol at Ed's proposal to Winry xD

derozio

Years
  • OMG yeah, the way Ed proposed. It seriously made me laugh. I couldn't stop laughing! xD;

And trust me, it's kinda hard to make me laugh. Especially if the joke's not being cracked by a person irl. xD;

Well anyways, which character have been your fave? >;3

Years
  • Definitely Edward, the way he gets all defensive over his height is hilarious xD I also liked Envy and Lust, they were pretty awesome.

derozio

Years
  • Well yeah, as far as the 'fave character' thing goes, Edward wins hands down. But well, he kinda stopped getting mad whenever someone used to call him a shrimp or a runt towards the end. That wasn't good. ;;

As far as female characters go, Lust and Winry are my fave. <3
    Especially Lust. 8D

Oh, and why not, Eldrei? >:3

derozio

Years
  • You mean Winry, right, Eldrei? xD;

Well, doesn't matter, actually. I'm fine with either of 'em. xD;

So, do you watch the anime or read the manga? :o

Back