• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dream Battles

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2014
    Does anime!Eusine v.s. anime!Giovanni count? :P Eusine practically has rabies in that one episode. I half-expected him to start calling Ash a blasphemer since he more-or-less accused him of such. Like seriously, he must have had some extreme anger-management classes or some extreme anti-psychotics in that one special with Raikou and the Gold/Silver player character, because he was a completely different person in that. I'd get a kick out of seeing Giovanni get what's coming to him in a Eusine-shaped package.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • Pyroar vs. Tyrantrum, Ambipom vs. Gengar, Togekiss vs. Rhyperior, Dragonite vs. Tyranitar, and Druddigon vs. Heatmor.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sapphire vs Red in the PokéSpe manga :3 Epic.

Also I'd love to see anime battles between middle evos of the starters. Like Quilava vs Croconaw or Frogadier vs Braixen.

Emerald_Fire

(Insert Espurr meme here)
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2014
    Lysandre vs Giovanni.
    The craziest evil team leader versus the most sane one.
    As for individual species...
    Espurr vs Pikachu. This will most likely happen in the anime.

Altair1

Willpower
    Years
  • Feraligatr & Swampert vs Empoleon & Samurott, two of my favourite starters verses two of my least favourite!

Evyl

t r a g i c
    Years
  • Ghetsis vs Cynthia ~ That would be pretty cool, if they both had good movesets and synergy going on.

Years
  • Hmm... it'd be interesting to see any combination of the Pokemon Professors do battle. I can only assume that they've all been trainers at some point, so seeing them put their knowledge to the test against one another would surely make for some great battles!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    I think it'd be pretty amusing If all regional champions went head-to-head against each other in a tournament of sorts, with the winner being declared as "undisputed champion," maybe (or something along the lines). Personally, I'd want Steven to win, since he's my most favorite. xD" Lance would be a good choice as well, but he's my second option. Aside from that, it'd be nice to see professors do some battling, too.

Back