• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Beginner Looking for Pokemon offers

Jukain-Arashi

PM me for Lockerz invitation.
Years
  • Hello,
    I am new to WiFi and trading around the world. I have started playing D/P today and only have Staravia, Monferno, Shynx, Machop, and Shellos. I am looking for some offers.
    Please leave me your offers and your Friend Code
    WHEN YOU LEAVE AN OFFER PLEASE MAKE SURE IT IS A POKEMON THAT I CAN GET WITHOUT THE NATIOANAL DEX. I would like to have some pokemon that I could use for battling. I am looking for a Turtwig and Piplup.

Last edited:

Metakazam

Is a Loon.
    Years
  • Always fun to help a beginner so choose 4 breedable(NON SHINY) pokemon from my breeding thread that you want and I'll give them to you for Bidoofs.

UGAtyler07

Banned
    Years
  • I am new to this wi-fi thing but I have many pokemon to offer. I will help you out and give you a Prinplup, Toxicroak, Drifblim, and a Spiritomb for anything. These are really useful and help complete your dex. My friend code is 1633-3176-7697. Ready when you are.

Back