• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Professor Bob's Breeding Center

Though there is already a rate system, i'm curious: How would you rate my thread?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mastabreeda

Master Trainer/Breeder
Years
    • SC
    • Seen Jan 26, 2008
    Ok I have a Metapod and a Charmander...was wondering if you'd trade your Lapras and Aerodactyl.

Edit: My bad mis-read I have a squirtle and Metapod instead of Charmander >_>

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • and for those who just pass by this thread, don't be turned off by the fact that i don't have my WiFi Adapter yet. i do plan on getting it soon. and making an offer guarentees you a Pokémon (though i'm breeding them, so you're still guarenteed a Pokémon regardless). so please MAKE THOSE OFFERS!!!

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • just trying to keep this thread as fresh as i possibly can. remember to reserve those eggs. keep in mind that the "Want" list is exactly that; its a list of my WANTS, which DOES NOT neccesarily mean that you HAVE TO HAVE those Pokémon. that list is more of what i'd prefer. just make an offer and i'm sure i'll accept.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • ok. sounds great! :D ~offer most definitely noted~ lol if you're on late enough, i'll try to get on. i can't use the WiFi and my PC's WiFi at the same time all of a sudden, for whatever reason. but if not, i'll be getting a WiFi Adapter next week on Wednesday, so if you can hold tight till then... then GREAT! :D lol

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • i'm off for the night, but i hope to continue getting offers in. remember to continually check this thread if you made an offer to see if i accepted (which i will 99.9% of the time). i'm in the breeding business to help people more than myself, but it would be nice to get whats on my "Want" list (but not neccessary).

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Pokemon you got that I want:

Charmander
    Anorith
    Eevee

Pokemon I have that you want:

Combee
    Glameow
    Aipom (or Ambipom)

My order of preference is Eevee, Charmander, Anorith. I also have some items. I prefer females, my combee is female. Hoping to work out a deal ;)

edit: I'd also love a lapras, but what I have to offer isnt much right now :)

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • hey, like i mentioned earlier, thats just my wants, not what you must have. so go ahead and make any offer for that Lapras (i was offered a Geodude earlier, so like i said, i'll take what you have 99.9% of the time, lol). so, i'll get to breeding Anorith, Eevee, and Lapras (as i have plenty of Charmander Eggs at this moment, lol). so, again, just let me know what you'll offer for the Lapras Egg.
    ~offer noted~

Last edited:

Kota

Years
  • Erm.. Could I get a charmander egg for um.. A level 65 Japenese Gengar. That's a horrible offer. Well.. It's up to you.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • ok, i'm on and will be taking offers (though i take offers when i'm not online, but when i'm online i can confirm much quicker). so, let the offers roll in!

AnarchaArcana

Team Bulbasaur!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2010
    Oh, by the way, I would much prefer females (so I can breed them too) when we do our trade, if this is ok with you, I realize this would mean you would actually have to hatch them... but It's pretty important to me, especially on the Eevee (since there are so damn many of them once they evolve!) and I would like to be able to breed the charmander to give it to my friends.

linkinpark187

Computer Tech
    Years
  • AnarchaArcana ---> i'll try, but i can't make any guarentees. here are he Male to Female ratios for both Eevee and Charmander: 87.5% Male, 12.5% Female so, as you can see, its not very good. lol

Charizard_Master56 ---> because i'm going to be hatching Eevee Eggs for Arcana, i'll see what i can do. i can't make guarentees, but i have a feeling that those chances will be pretty good (unless it ends up being a Bold Female, then it could get interesting, lol).

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back