• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Waddup PC

Ground_Breaker

The Ground Shaker
Years
  • Hey all,
    Names Ground_Breaker and Ground/Rock types are my favorite. The physical strength of such pokemon is just outstanding. New to PC however most certainly not new to pokemon. I am a big fan of trading and meeting new people over the Internet.

Little more? I am 19 years old and live in the US. Ever since I can remember Pokemon has been a part of my life.

I really do look forward to meeting,trading, and battling with fellow PC members.

PS: I have a DSi and recently purchased Pokemon Black Version 2.

Years
  • Hey there Giovanni in the making and welcome to PC. Ground types are also renowned for their defensive capabilities too. I suggest you check out the Competitive Battle Centre and the Trade Corner for your requirements. Anyway enjoy your stay and if you want any help, just ask.

Years
  • Hey all,
    Names Ground_Breaker and Ground/Rock types are my favorite. The physical strength of such pokemon is just outstanding. New to PC however most certainly not new to pokemon. I am a big fan of trading and meeting new people over the Internet.

Little more? I am 19 years old and live in the US. Ever since I can remember Pokemon has been a part of my life.

I really do look forward to meeting,trading, and battling with fellow PC members.

PS: I have a DSi and recently purchased Pokemon Black Version 2.

Hi Ground_Breaker, welcome to PC.

I say you are a Ground/Rock-type fan, any fave Pokemon I ask?

Well, PC is an active community where loads of Pokefans interact together, and we have loads of people you can talk to. So, you're from the US? Looking forward to the presidential election? And hey, congrats on getting Black 2. We have a board related to Black 2 and White 2 where you can post your latest happenings in the game.

You should also check out the Trade Corner, including its Quick Trade Thread. Happy trading and go and complete your Pokedex!

Enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me! (You can call me Hikari btw)

- Hikari10

Ground_Breaker

The Ground Shaker
    Years
  • Hey Hikari,
    I am indeed looking forward to the election however I try not to get to involved in politics. As for my favorite Ground or Rock type I rather enjoy Sandslash. I have always loved Sandslash from the moment I saw him.

Back