• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

pokemon images requests!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • i made these images myself :) i'll take requests and let me know what you think :)
    nicks_gif.png

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Wow awsome pics never seen any like this before like your work keep it up these are just to cool.Oh and also i have a request can you like make a Deoxy and Rayquaza fusion? you can make it to any kinna of body part i just wanna see one with those two on it.

Last edited:
    Years
  • You Must Read This!!!!!

hey thanx :D i'll try but don't expect 'em 2 soon it took me two or three days to make those :shocked: i'll check my board everyday! i'll post 'em as they come :)

:laugh: let's make this easy for me set up your message like this :laugh:
    :laugh: Mix name:bla :laugh:
    :laugh: Color scheme:bla, bla, and bla :laugh:
    :laugh: Mix components: bla,bla, and bla :laugh:
    :laugh: requested by: deoxy_dude :laugh:​

if it's not filled out this way after this message then it will not be accepted. messages before this post will be completed :mew2:

Last edited:

b121

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    Mix

ok the name of this is materilan ,it will have flareons tail,pidgeot wings,persians red jewel that it has on its forehead,dewgongs face,togetics head,with espeons body, the jewel will be red and the rest of the body will be green, all the necesery pics will be on my site on the sprites page, oh and the espeons body will be green so you know what type of green it is and how all the bodys of all of them is formed, the site is http://www.freewebs.com/b121poke/editedsprites.htm

oh and it whas requested by: Me / b121

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    RE EDIT POST! thats a triple post all you have to do is go to edit right by reply on your post and EDIT edit is good do it.

b121

Cool Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2011
    sorry

sorry about that and hehe see I can do some good sprites myself

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    How about an Absol, Jolteon, and a Houndoom fused. I wonder what that would look like? :confused:

ashley03

Queen of Oddness
    Years
  • HoundJolter said:
    How about an Absol, Jolteon, and a Houndoom fused. I wonder what that would look like? :confused:
    i would look strange but cool-if that's posible?body of jolteon............tail of houndoom............and head of absol!*trys to picture my creation*...........sorry can't picture it!!!!well,anyway does anyone know any good places to get pokemon sprites?pm me if u do!!!!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ciao,ashley03

HoundJolter

Insane Asylum
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 14, 2004
    Mix name:HoundJolter
    color scheme:Blue,Black,white,yellow,and Red
    Mix components:Absol,Jolteon,Houndoom
    requested by: HoundJolter
    hopefully I did that right.

Status