• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Darkend Skys version

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010

Hello People, I am Kyuubi12 this is My first Official Thread.

This is a game in Process.
    So far 0% started

My Idea for this story is:
    You are Inside with your Mom & Sis.After that Everything turns Dark, For a Few min, The power is out and prof Debbie (Aunt) is at your House.She asks you if you would Help Her with a Project.She gives you 10 pokeballs. Later Officer Jenny comes by while you and Prof. Debbie are going to the Lab to get A Get a Pokemon generator.Officer Jenny says that A wild and very angry Darkcas ( Dark Water ) is at your house. once you encounter Darkas, Prof Debbie Lends you Darmas( Dark/fire ) your Job is to catch Dacas not Ko It, After that you start your adventure as a Pokemon Trainer.More to Come Later.

Working on awsome Maps,Sprites,Scripts,Iteams,Pokemon.

The Area where your at is
    The Sunny Ray Islands. It South of Sinnoh
    You Live on Shell Island 14-20 Miles from Sunny Ray Island.
    I need The Following.

10Spriters
    5 Tilest
    1 Title Screen Maker
    Everyone Supporters
    8 Mappers
    4 People with a good imagaination and Brain.

Thank you for Reading

Last edited:

ryushin5

In College YAY! :3
    Years
  • hmm you think you can put more of the story line in i'd be happy to help you on your game i'm a pretty good idealist.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2010
    ok

Im good with Spriting,Mapping,and Brainstorming. I'll Lower the number of people.

Back