• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@ShayShayTheShaymin: Of course you can. :P All you need to do is find your old application and re-post it. As long as you don't change anything it should accepted without delay. :P Or you could always start anew. That's up to you, though.

Edit: Have I only been gone for a week?! It's... it's like time has lost meaning to me.
/Twilight Zone

Last edited:

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
@PkMnTrainer Yellow

Can you still apply to join in on this Roleplay it looks awesome, but I'm not sure if you guys are still accepting new players?

Thanks. :)

Years
I think I'm going to use my old characters. I changed a few things, but I don't think it's that much. Here ya go~

Name: Holly Hannah-Marie Amarosa

Nickname: None

Sex: Female

Dorm: Entei

Appearance: She is kind of short for her age, being only 4'6 tall. She has dark brown eyes and long golden-yellow hair that she keeps tied up in two ponytails to keep it from dragging on the ground. She always wears shirts or sweaters with long sleeves to cover the scars on her wrist.

Personality: To say that she's shy is an understatement. She is basically scared of people. She has a slow temper, but will normally be the first person to panic when something happens. If someone makes fun of her because of her height, she changes into a totally different person. She'll attack whoever makes fun of her without a second thought. If anything happens to anybody that she cares about, she'll think about nothing but getting revenge. She's self-conscious about having to take her medicine and tries to avoid taking it.

History: Holly was born in Rustboro City. When she was a couple of months old, her parents were killed in an accident. Her older brother and sister decided to move to Striaton City. When she was three years old, she wandered into the Dreamyard and found a baby Munna. She ran home with it and asked her brother if she could keep it. He said that she could keep it, as long as she promised to take extra- good care of it. Holly hugged the baby Pokemon tightly, beaming. She named the Munna Molly and took her with her everywhere she went, refusing to let the Psychic-type out of her sight. Holly treated Molly like a second sister and told her everything, even some things that she never told her own sister.

As she grew up, however, the other kids began making fun of her. They called her the loser girl with no friends and things like that. Holly cried nearly every day, but thought that the kids would stop; she thought that they were jealous because she had her own Pokemon and they didn't. The bullying continued throughout Holly's school days and only got worse. She felt that no one in the world liked her except for her best friend, Molly. She thought that no one would care if she died, and started to lock herself in her room, only letting Molly in.

Holly refused to come out, except only at night time when she had to eat, not that she ate much anyway. Her depression got so bad that one night, she snuck a knife into her room and began cutting herself. Molly watched her trainer sadly and knew that there was nothing that she could for her. Holly wouldn't stop cutting herself and didn't start eating more. After a while, her siblings got worried about her and decided to go into her room, whether she liked it or not. Her brother, Chase, decided to knock the door down and didn't like what he saw. Holly was slumped against the wall, blood dripping down her arms.

Her brother and sister immediately rushed her to the hospital. The doctor prescribed Holly anti-depressants, and told her brother and sister to always keep an eye on her. Holly got better, little by little, with the help of her family and her therapist, and when her sister found out about the Academy, she enrolled Holly in it right away. Holly made it into the Entei dorm, and her sister sent her off with a gift: a baby Litwick.

Pokémon:
Species: Munna
Nickname: Molly
Personality: Molly is a very caring Pokemon who's willing to try to make everybody that she can happy. She's overly-protective of Holly and wants to keep the small girl safe no matter what.
Lvl: 15
Moves: Psybeam, Yawn, Psychic, Light Screen

Species: Litwick
Nickname: Lumina
Personality: Lumina is very happy-go-lucky and she's already trying to scare everybody.
Level: 5
Moves: Ember,Astonish
Species: Deeling
Nickname: Daisy
Personality: Daisy is scared of all people and Pokemon and will try to hide behind anything that she can find.
Moves: Double Kick, Faint Attack, Leech Seed, Take Down

And my second character~

Name: Kayla Makihatayama

Nickname: Kay

Sex: Female

Dorm: Suicune

Appearance: Kayla has blonde hair that reaches just a little bit down her neck, and bangs that she keeps held back with a headband. Her eyes are a dark shade of brown, but if you look at them in the light, they look like they're red. She's barely over five feet tall, and is almost never seen without a piece of candy in her mouth. She normally wears clothes that are a bright shade of pink or yellow.

Personality: Kayla is what most people would call... crazy. Since she's always eating candy, she's very hyper. She doesn't like to see anybody sad, and she'll always try to cheer everybody up. However, since she's always so hyper, most of her sentences come out as a long string of words that most people don't understand. Underneath all of her craziness, though, she's actually very smart.

History: Kayla was born in Floraroma Town in Sinnoh. She had one brother and was the youngest. Her parents were always working and thought that they could buy their daughter whatever she wanted in order to keep her happy. Kayla was unhappy with her life and knew that there was much more to life than just fancy things and money. She was the only person in her family who thought that, everyone else in her family thought that money could buy anything and everything, even happiness. Kayla wanted to find something better to do, thinking that everyone else was idiots. She let her smartness go to her head and started to do things to get in trouble.

She became known as the prankster of the town, and her parents found it harder and harder to keep their daughter under control. Since they were busy working, however, they didn't have any time to reprimand Kayla and made her brother Satoshi try to talk some sense into her. He didn't do what they wanted, though. Instead of trying to make Kayla behave, he gave her a Tepig and told her to go on a journey to gain more knowledge. He actually just wanted to get rid of his annoying kid sister, but Kayla didn't know that. She took the Tepig eagerly and left on a journey immediately, not even waiting to prepare. Kayla wandered around the Sinnoh region lost until some kind stranger found her and took her in.

By this point, Kayla's parents had no idea where she was and thought that she had simply run away. Satoshi had never told them about Kayla's journey. The stranger who took Kayla in had seen her on the news and wanted that cash reward for returning her. He walked her back to Floraroma Town himself, saying that he didn't want her to get hurt. The walk took several days, and the man hadn't packed enough food for himself and Kayla, so they had to search for food. Kayla hated every second of it and added the man to the list of people that she thought was an idiot.
When they finally got back to Floraroma Town, Kayla's parents were furious. When they saw the Tepig that Kayla now called Jasmine and asked where she got it from. Kayla happily pointed to her brother and said that he told her to go on a journey. She started to walk out of the house, saying that she had never really begun her journey and wanted to have more fun. Her parents looked at each other reluctantly before agreeing. Kayla smiled and eagerly left on her journey.

She was on the road for almost two years, meeting new people and seeing new Pokemon. In Hoenn, she caught a Skitty that she named Rosemary, and in Unova, she caught a Lillipup that she named Yuri. While Kayla was in Unova, she decided to pay her cousins a visit and didn't like what she saw. Her cousin Holly was very depressed and didn't even speak to her. When she finally looked up at Kayla, the girl didn't see any life in her tiny cousin's eyes. Kayla left quickly and immediately went back home, suddenly not in the mood for any type of travelling. She waited at home patiently for any kind of news with Holly. Finally, after what seemed like an eternity, she got a call from her older cousins, only to find out that Holly had been sent to an academy. Not wanting to be left behind, Kayla took the test and made it into the Suicune dorm.

Pokémon:

Species: Tepig
Nickname: Jasmine
Personality: Jasmine gets very annoyed easily and has trouble trying to keep up with Kayla's antics. The only reason she even stays with her is so that she can become stronger.
Moves: Tackle, Flame Charge, Ember, Tail Whip, Fire Blast
Level: 15

Species: Skitty
Nickname: Rosemary
Personality: Rosemary is exactly like Kayla, and is always running around, looking for something fun to do. She can get on Jasmine's nerves a lot, though.
Moves: Fake Out, Tackle, Attract, Sing, Shadow Ball
Level:11

Species: Lillipup
Nickname: Yuri
Personality: Yuri is the calmer of the three pokemon. She's normally the one to break up Rosemary and Jasmine's fights. She also refuses to evolve because she 'doesn't want a mustache', so she wears a necklace with an Everstone on it.
Moves: Bite, Tackle, Thunderbolt, Ice Fang
Level: 12
Species: Pichu
Nickname: Primrose
Personality: Primrose tries to make friends with everyone that she meets. Her best friend is Rosemary, who she met at the academy.
Moves: Charm, Nasty Plot, Volt Switch, Volt Tackle

Last edited:

Batel

A nothing.
Years
Right so, with the silliness of intermittent episodes of dying internets and whatnot over(fer reals like), I'll finally be back and posting frequently(?) very, very soon. Apologies for the delay.

Years
@ShayShay - Do you want to have one of your characters run into Sylvia? Because I don't really know what else to do with her at the moment.

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Sorry for the long wait. I'd come up with a fancy excuse but I wont :p

@H3115r3p3ntanc3 Well... your SU seems fine but I just find the history very questionable... I can't put my finger on it but it just seems overly gruesome. I don't really know what to do to fix it and all but I just think something is off about it. I'll get back to you on that though.

ShayShay: Since we changed the minimum history word count to 350, your going to have to expand the histories or come up with an opening post for your SU. Actually... crap I gotta do that too. *rushes to my own SU*

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
@~Genevieve~ I'll try to put up a post ASAP when I finally manage to listen to the song. Stupid speakers not working here. -_-'

miltankRancher

Years
I just noticed. There are no wild Eevees. T.T I thought there were some. I guess, I need to be contented with the other Pokemon. (But... But... Glaceon...)

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
I just noticed. There are no wild Eevees. T.T I thought there were some. I guess, I need to be contented with the other Pokemon. (But... But... Glaceon...)

My character owns a Glaceon :P Maybe you'll be able to obtain an Eevee through trading with a NCP? You'll need permission from the GM's though I think

miltankRancher

Years
Yeah, I see you have both Espeon and Glaceon. I think trading would be the only way, but nah. I think I would just indulge myself in trying to catch one of the other Pokemon out there. LOL.

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Welp, I said I might come back with another character, so after a long while here's the SU. I hope everything is okay.

Spoiler:

Nideous

The world refused to change...
Years
I have an eevee. I got him through an event for my character's birthday. Yellow and Megaman are quite friendly and reasonable, so I would come up with a situation to obtain an eevee and ask them. I bet they would say yes if it was believable. Also if there a way I could possibly have Kiki obtain a Chespin or Fennekin please? *Has big shny eye* preferably the fennekin, it's nearly as awesome as vulpix. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back