• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

my brushes

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    try making your own brushes, they're a lot more reliable than downloaded brushes
    so i thought ok thisll be boring and i was right.......
    heres a banner i made from it, i was gonna upload the brushes but you cannot upload an abr...
    mybrushes2jg.png

Lucid

Those really turned out cool, kinda comet-like, not really my taste but nice none the less.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    wow quick responce,
    anyway thanks but its a shame they cover most of the other brushes =P

Lucid

The ones in the background look like an enlarged Ernist font to me. >.o

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    *ding, ding, ding* thats incorrect...
    thats just my name.... used a pencil to write and turned into a large scale brush =P
    its also the top layer with low opacity =P

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • yeah, pretty good.. it turned out well for your first brushes. But another thing... You might want to make more than one brush... I've got some brushes like this that I did with smudging and liquifying, but... it really looks a lot better with multiple brushes that look similar ^^

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    i have like 14 brushes that are more like lighting effects......

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    didnt mean to sound like that.... but they all seem better by themselves repeated.......
    like the ppg banner i have in my sig just one brush xD
    i also did a bit of transfomation as well as smudging and liquifiying...

Last edited:

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • have you tried actual smudging? there are quite a few tutorials, and they look really good when you use them on a brushed background like that.

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    id rather not it becomes a bit of a hassle but maybe in a distant future O_O

Sawyer

���
    Years
  • no, really... the basic stuff is really easy. I mean, don't try any of the stuff I do yet, but you should try some smudging... you know, be versatile and flexible =/

Back