• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem with Microsoft .net

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    As the title says, I'm having trouble with Microsoft framework .net (or whatever its called). I have 2.0, and my computer is Vista 32-bit, and no matter what I do, I can't get anything higher than that. I have Microsoft .net 4.0 Client Profile, and Extended, but that's pretty much useless, or so I've heard. If anyone knows what I can do to upgrade .net from 2.0 to anything up, please help.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Years
  • What's the error during the installation? Specifically the error number/name?

Also, downloads from Microsoft's website generally don't play nice with any browser but Internet Explorer. Try the download with that and see if you still get the error.

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Last edited:

Danny0317

Fluorite's back, brah
    Years
    • Age 24
    • Seen Nov 19, 2023
    Ah sorry didn't realize its in spanish. "Error during the installation." Then it says that the installed archives have been removed from the computer, and it tells me to check out those blue links for suggestions and ways to fix it (which I did, and those don't work)

Back