• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Medieval - Fantasy RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
Traditional medieval fantasy RPG. Description below:

A band of ragtag heroes have been called upon to deliever the kindom from a group of orcs. The orcs have more or less enslaved EpiCentre and have butchered many citizens. EpiCentre's king gathered this group days before he was beheaded and put on a pike in front of his castle.

The group will consist of the following:

2 Warriors - Have great sword skills. Specialize in brute strength. Both male and females are welcome to play the part.

2 Magiks - similar to wizards. Use psychic powers to bend reality. Feel free to interpret that, but no god-moding!

1 Healer - Specializes in both healing with magic and through use of herbs. More of a wise character, adviser.

The orcs have the following positions:

5 Generals - Comand [RP] a team of 10 orcs to fight. NO GOD-MODING.

1 Orc King - Can fight or just interact with Generals. Your choice. Uses a mixture of physical strength and magic. Orc King will be chosen by me. On you form, plz write General/King and I'll decide whether you have the RP experience/skill to be head.

I myself will be leading the heroes. My character shall be Kenshin, the psuedodragon. Half dragon/half human. My form will come as soon as the heroes have all signed up.

Here's the form: [Weapon is for physically attacking characters, element is for magic users.]

Name:
Age [21+]:
Personality:
Description:
Hero/Orc:
Position:
Weapons:
Element:
RP Sample:

This is one where I will approve you. I'll either post that you're in, or I decline your application.

Princess Zelda

horse lover!!
Years
sounds like a fun rpg

Name: Sahara
Age [21+]: 27
Personality: wise, quiet, always giving advice but some can never understand it
Description: long flowing blonde hair, green eyes, wears a blue robe-looking thing
Hero/Orc: hero
Position: healer
Weapons: her mind and her ability to use magic. she carries a short staff too
Element: healing
RP Sample: Sahara sat on top of a hill on her horse, watching the town underneath her. The city that was once a beautiful place now stood beneath her in shambles. Her white stallion shook his head and pawed the ground, and Sahara pet him and comforted him. "Easy, things will be ok," she said, though inside her she felt different.

ok how was that? good or bad?

White_Winter_Wolf

Sasuke's Female Reincarnation!
Years
Cool!
Name:Mew Apara Baura Doul (call her Mew)
personaltiy: she's a wild loner who sticks to her self. Shes queit and doesn't smile.
Despriction: pink hair thats really short. A pink skirt and tanktop. she wears pink armbands.
Hero/orc:hero
Weapon: trained in hand to hand combat. never uses unless absoluly required.
Element: uses fire attacks when saying her aura code. Her name is her aura code. her real name is not known.
RP sample: Mew sat under a tree, lost in her thoughts. Suddenly an axe came flying at her. She just jumped out of time. "Baura!" she yelled and a ball of fire formed in her hands. she threw it at her oppent. The orc fell at her feet and she smirked. "Doul!" she yelled and dissolved into the air.

Years
  • Seen Mar 8, 2018
You're in, but you forgot to write in your position >>; I'd assume you're a Magik because of your Fire element. Are you Aura Code or Mew?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back