• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Adventures (Animated Series)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2012
    Hi everyone! I'm thinking of animating the first arc (Red,Blue,and Green) of the Pokemon manga (Pokemon Adventures). The story line will be exactly the same as the manga and I'm going to try and animate it to resemble the manga artwork as closely as possible, also I'm going to produce all of the music for the anime myself as well. The reason I'm posting this is to see how many of you would be interested in watching this, and I'm also looking for voice work being as it would be difficult to do all the voice overs on my own. If I get a good response with the first arc I would do the rest as well. Let me know what you guys think and if you are interested in doing voice overs.

Thank you!

Years
  • I think in order to get some more response, you're going to have to show a bit of your animation work. Even a 5 second clip will allow people to better judge their interest level in the project. If you can show some animation I would like to do some voice work. Also, (if you don't know this) it's better to have the voice work done before animation. Matching art to sound is a lot easier than someone trying to match what is drawn. Good luck and I look forward to the preview.

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
  • Animating something that big is a really ambitious project. I hope you realise how long it's going to take if you want to make a decent job.

It sounds like a fun idea though! I hope you'll get around to doing it, and I would certainly be interested in watching!

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • This is really intersting,but as they said. This is a big job. I would love to watch it. I think you should show some animation in order for us to give you a better judgement.

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    While this does seem like an interesting project, and I'm surprised I've only seen the thread now, I do have to say that I need to close this. The reason is that it doesn't hold much of a discussion. The best thing for you to do would be to get some example of the work you get done together and open a gallery (with at least 4 still examples, show us some animation too if you have it), and from there you can state that people are welcome to help in particular areas. So in saying that, I'll close this and wish you the best of luck with the project!

Locked.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back