• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Guys, Reckysfriend here! (Looking for a Team)

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jul 16, 2018
Hello guys I'm Reckysfriend. I just joined the pokecommunity after watching some posts on here!

I'm also into hacking roms alot, and it would be nice if I could get some people to help me with my rom hacks! ^^

People I would like to have on a team:

Testers - Tests the rom, reports bug to bugfixers. (Need to be kinda good at the game)
Bugfixers - Finds and fixes bugs in the rom. (Need to be able to understand coding and bugs)
Coders - Makes scripts for the mod. (Basic Coding)
Advance Coder - Makes more advance codes. (Thins like big cutsceens, and able to change the world map)
Mapmakers - Good and creative people that can make nice looking areas in the game!
Sprite/tile maker - Makes Tilesets and Sprites for the game.

Hope people might be intressted! ^^

Years
Hey Recky! If you're looking for a team, check out the Help Recruitment thread in the Emulation & ROM Hacking forum. You'll be able to request help for certain aspects of your ROM hack and it's the better place to go when it comes to things like this. PokeCommunity isn't a ROM hacking forum so your best bet is definitely the board dedicated to hacking as that's where all of our hackers reside. Good luck!

I'll leave this open since it's clear you wanted to introduce yourself to us. Welcome to the forum! :D So I suppose you're mostly here to hack, then? You can find many resources to use over in Emulation like tutorials and mods, plus lots of people eager to help. Hopefully you consider looking around the entire community, though, as there is a whole, whole lot to do here! You can join some clubs, discuss your favorite Pokemon games, and even discuss off-topic things like music and show off your art/writing. Lots of choices.

Enjoy your time around the forum and pleasure meetin' you, Recky! Let me know through private message if you ever need some help here, okay?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Like Cirny mentioned, there is a thread where you can find & recruit people where they can help you with your upcoming hack! I'm fairly certain there's a lot of them out there who are willing to show off your skills and to share your stuff. Be patient, someone will come around for ya :D Another recommendation would be to advertise that in your siggy too. Signatures are good ways to advertise what you are looking for, people will see!

Once you have spent your time here on PC and formed your team, you can create your team thread in the Team Discussions thread. I believe you have to be at least 3 months on PC in order to make a team thread. Hopefully you have it by then. :D

But alas, welcome aboard! I wish you the best of luck on your ROM hack! I know it's going to be interesting and fun. See you around and have a wonderful time. <3

Back