• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Real time clock displayed on screen

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
Years
  • Hi, I would like to display the current time (in real time) on the screen. I am sure this is possible, but I have tried a few things and can't figure out how. If anyone happens to know how I can achieve this I would be very glad for your help.

Thanks in advance,
    Shiny

Catman

Testosterone Incarnate
    Years
  • Is there a function that checks the system time?

If not you could always build a clock with variables

I-Like-Shiny-Pichu

ClariS <3
    Years
  • There is such a function yes, but when I use it, it only displays the time at which the script was initialized. I thought about variables to be honest, not sure how to script it that the hour minute and AM/PM is set to a variable (every second, so its real time)

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    You'll probably want ToDo a refresh every 20 frames I think it is... To update the seconds minutes and hours at the right time... You may get a delay but change the frames used that's all I can figure... I've tried removing real time and adding fake time, more convenient I think... So I can't really elaberate more... But that's what I figure

Nickalooose

--------------------
    Years
    • Seen Dec 28, 2023
    I think it depends on the FPS you are running it at, Refresh it every 30 frames for 30 FPS, that way it'll go up by a second each time and won't be out of sync too much

That's what I meant... I'm using my phone and it doesn't like outrun things like FPS, HIV, OMG... Etc... It changes them to something a little less important! But hopefully they got the Jody

Edit...
    Outrun = putting
    Jody = jist

See what I mean!

Back