• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

VS Bar Animation with wild Pokémon

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2018
    The request is simple, I want to use the VS Bar with a wild Pokémon, like a legendary..
    How could it be possible, maybe with a specific switch?

Ben.

Orange I s l a n d s~
    Years
  • If it's for a Legenedary it wouldn't be a wild Pokemon, it would be an event so I assume you'd just activate it as you normally would. I've not actually used it before.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I presume it would be a pretty simple modification to make in the scripts. Just look at how the trainer battle script calls the VS Bar method, then add something similar into pbWildBattle such that if the encounter is for X Pokémon or while Y switch is active, then it displays the VS bar.

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2024
    I found the solution.. I copied the animation section in the script and replaced the condition for its appearance with the switch, then changed the pictures and it worked.
    Thanks anyway o/
    Yes, I realize this is months old, but I would like to know where you found and inserted the code. I'm not very savvy with the code of Essentials, but I have been looking for a few days and cannot figure out where the code is. Please respond if you can help.

Back