• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Transformation Fantasies?

Game Freak

Pokémon Executive
Years
    • Seen Feb 10, 2009
    does anyone ever have any pokemon transformation fantasies? lol souds really weird, but i'm sure everyone has wanted to be a pokemon sooner or later >_>

i have lots of them becaouse i am weird :-P

also, has anyone ever wished that our world revolved around pokemon like the anime does? that would be awesome! i want to be a pokemon trainer!

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    yeah..

im creatin a fantasy game on my computer that lets u have six pokemon wit u.. but its in the modern world..

and there arent any moves.. ur pokemon battle.. u tell dem how..

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    rite...

anyways....

i once had a fantasy that Lugia and Mewtwo were battling outside my school... good times

Ichida

The Zealous Blue Partizan
    Years
  • *henshins into a gijinka Moltres, with his entire humanoid body lit up on flame with giant fiery wings coming out of his back*

...awwwww yeah.

JX Valentine

Your aquatic overlord
    Years
  • As for being a Pokemon, no, I like being human, thank you. However, I like imagining other people (namely, characters) turning into Pokemon, a concept I've only actually explored in fanfiction once (and may that be enough). I really can't explain why there's a difference except maybe because I'm a sadist.

As for living in a Pokemon world, sure. I've always thought it'd be cool to be able to go out and collect Pokemon.

-Jinx-

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
  • Ummmm no, I can't say I do :\ I never have fantasies about pokemon.
    I have fantasies about Pokemon. But not about transforming and not something I should share on a kids site.

Hahaha.
    Ahem...
    But yes, it's a common thing to think about.
    This is one of the best pictures I've ever seen.
    Trans-Raichu.jpg

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
  • It's cool, but you don't have to repost that, World King.

Anyways, when I first became a Poke Fan (Like around 7 years old) I would wanna be a Pikachu rofl, but now.. no.

Back