• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Other hack: Super Mario Bros: The Berry Quest

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
Years
  • Super Mario Bros

Hack of: Ruby

Description: Well sweeties... It's been so longed since I hacked or even been on Pc. So I decided to cancel my other hacks and make this one! it's going to be great! No more about catching Pokiemans, it's all about saving the princess!!!11one So forget about Ice and IceCrystal and enjoy my new hack!!! lol

Story: Princess has been catured...ya know by now.

Features:
    *Super Mario Bros =D
    *2D sidescrolling
    *Copyright infrigement
    *Unorignalness
    *Oversized Currency

Screens Screen:

orignal.png

I'll post the beta to the game later. =D

Y'all sweeties really think I've gone that crazy? XD Anyway sweeties, after a long period of game dev and business trips (I'll post more details about that later), and having two weeks to restore my lost data and internet connection (I had to format my computer do to a nasty virus. ><;) These one of my pet projects I had backed up, and decided to present here on PC. ^^ I know it's not a Pokémon hack, but hey. Everybody loves Mario! x3
    So without further a do I present:

Super Mario Bros
    The Berry Quest

Hack of: Super Mario Bros (NES)

Story:
    In a kingdom not too far from the Mushroom Kingdom, two brothers named Jerry and Vince, will have a journey of their lives!

One day, Jerry decided to have a play date with his girlfriend, who happens to be princess of the Berry Kingdom, Princess Cream.

Scene1.png

They were having a fun time collecting oversized currency around the kingdom, till...suddenly, Bowser's second cousin, Koopakshi, had kidnapped the princess, unexplictly by NekoNinjas!

Scene2.png

So, Jerry was forced bravely volunteered to save the princess! Jerry's first stop was to find the Seven Star, which would magically make clones of him! (It's so not a ripoff of the Four Sword Now there will be seven Jerries to go find the princess!
    Scene3.png

However, all of the clones, and Jerry himself got captured by Koopakashis magic clones...

So it was up his brother, Vince to save Jerry and Berry. Vince being the wise one, sent a letter to Princess Peach asking if the Super Mario Bros could save them. Within 2 to 5 working days, the Super Mario Bros have arrived to the Berry Kingdom!

Yeah I know, it sounds like a bad fanfic, but still. XD

Features:
    *New Powerups
    *New Graphics
    *New Levels
    *New everything else.

Screens:
    smb.png

New and improved graphics! =3 (Titlescreen is a WIP)

smb3.png

Fear the Neko Ninja! Yes, all enemies jump and bounce around!

smb2.png

New Powerup! The Magic Berry! It's the new mushroom...but it bounces around! X3

smb4.png

Seems...familar.

smb5.png

Fear the Kage Bunshin no Jutsu!

smb7.png

Looks like nothing in here.

smb8.png

Que Super Smash Bros Music now!

smb9.png

Coins, Neko Ninjas, and plumbers, oh my!

Ice Flowers give Mario and Luigi the ability to shoot Ice Crystals! =3

smbice.png

Ice Crystals have the power to defy gravity!

smbice1.png

They are handy against those Neko and Bunny Ninjas

smbice2.png

Unfortnately, some of them are smart.

Well sweeties, I'll probably post a beta of this soon. But please, no asking when this will be complete.
    Also for some reason, if you have NEVER played Super Mario Bros, despite the fact it's on the NES, Super NES, GBA, and Wii, I have no respect for you as a human. XD

Please, share your spam comments! =3

P.S. This hacks Super Mario Bros twice as hard with all the Ninjas. XD

Last edited:

treytrey113

a crazy dreaming hacker
    Years
  • cool

but on the idea a hack ruby there has been a mario main charcter hack

but good work 10/10

nrox653

What should I put here...
    Years
  • Wow, this is the first non-Pokemon hack on PC that I've seen! It's nice to have a classic Mario game for a change. :)

Oh, and that features list you mentioned was hilarious XD

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • Thanks for the support sweeties, I'll post more of the levels and stuff. I'll probally have a beta up so. =3

Or better yet, I'll just post a video of me playing the hack with the Wiimote...nah. XD

I'm happy to hear any enemy suggestions, or criticisms. XD

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Wow the first non-pokemon hack I've seen, period. Very origanal!! Anyway can't wait to see more and good luck.

Manaphy1128

We're Making Gods
    Years
  • Eh...I say you get about a 7/10*shot*

I did not not veiw it as Mario-ish(is that a word?) enough.It doesn't even include them,does it?Well then,if they don't,better think of a new name.

Crikeyapokemon

I'm just your avarage teen...
    Years
  • are mario hacks allowed on hacks showcase.
    I mean they are supposed to be only for pokemon hacks.
    Hacks Showcase:"For Pokémon/non-Pokémon hacks."
    Anyways the hack looks nice.I like mario(the very first game I played ^^),can't wait to play the beta XD.Keep up the good work!

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Jer, you love jokes, don't you?. (looks at Generic GSC Remake)
    Umm... Ice flowers... Some things never change. XD

So I decided to cancel my other hacks and make this one! it's going to be great! No more about catching Pokiemans, it's all about saving the princess!!!11one So forget about Ice and IceCrystal and enjoy my new hack!!! lol

Is that true? Ow... Then why did you revive the thread? lol

Attention Duelests! My hair is telling me that Jeremie has made a Super Mario Bros. hack before.

Yes, he made/started a Super Mario World hack before (Super Peach World). Nintendo stole his idea of making the princess star a platformer.

BlackDragonite

Austrian Pokémon Expert
    Years
  • Yo, looks delicious *starve* ... Oh, sorry, I just ate chocolate^^
    By the way, the game looks great.
    How did you make it? What programms do you use?

Back