• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Andinator & Bubblewraps sprite showcase

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
srry about the off topic post. me and rabidwolf have a lot of bouts in school. anyways, i made some new pok-emoticon:

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
i finished what i could do introducing:

rotom shovel form (with ground attacks)

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
officially, a total of 6 with castform trailing behind

and now, my very first scratch sprite (you must pm me for permission to use, and even afterwards, maybe not) a water starter:
rrmtzc.png

Last edited:
Years
officially, a total of 6 with castform trailing behind

and now, my very first scratch sprite (you must pm me for permission to use, and even afterwards, maybe not) a water starter:
rrmtzc.png

O.o
That.. is way too awesome. I can never do scratch spriing, no matter how many tutorials I read.

I attempted putting clothes on a doll base, my first time. But, I'm not sure if I can post it here...

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
my very first good devamp (i think) I USED CROSSEL SPRITE FOR THE BASE SPRITE:
1551hn8.png

Years
Nice devamp Andinator! I tried a devamp once... didn't work out well. xD
Well, here's a random pixel over of Misty from the anime. It's from a screenshot... I'll add colour to the mouth later.
untitless.jpg

EDIT: The quality went down. I don't know why. T^T

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
its real nice. i could never do something like that. pixel overs just arent my thing

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Apr 1, 2024
oh really, thats the game game you joined. lol. they asked me to help out too. but despite my support for the game, im already halping out pokemon malachite. anyways, here is sprite by me for malachite:

right now its a simple splice. its just that i didnt have time for the "andy edit" yet

GKS

Retired Hacker
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2013
Those are some nice sprites, are you allowing them to be used in hacks?

Back