• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] RéBURST ~RéBOOT~ [M] [OOC+SU]

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years
I'm aware of the intergalactic dibs protocol! I was just hoping you wouldn't call me out on it is all... Stop being so clever and bodacious! Or else I might want dibs on you and that is not kosher, I don't need Jeff getting smacked by a fish with the abs of jesus

Nice question, Sephy.
I suppose we could firstly work it out as all apples restoring health -like in the PMD series-. The more you eat, the more you heal. And if there's nothin' more to eat -the leftovers- then the mere fact of holding them could magically restore health -cause magic is very real- until they get all rotten and disgusting and eeeew. In which case please place them in a trash can...

I think it could work out this way, but, if you think of anything more simple we could do that instead :D
Also, there's plenty enough of the Professor for everyone. You can all research with her... if you now what I mean *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, wink, nudge, wink, nudge, nudge, wink*

And as a more serious note. What's your favorite rare/nearly extinct/extinct Poké? The Reserve can be a perfect excuse to make it appear :3

Oh I get it, sort of like Romanov almost always having a supply of random apples in his fur to munch on.

*Falls over from getting nudged too much* Okay I get it! Smexy professor lady who doesn't understand professor/trainer boundaries XD

Hmm...I'd have to say it's a tie between Dratini/Dragonair, Scyther, and Heracross.

Last edited:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
You're not allowed to have dibs on Lili, Sephy. I already have dibs on her. >3>

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
I think it could work out this way, but, if you think of anything more simple we could do that instead :D
Also, there's plenty enough of the Professor for everyone. You can all research with her... if you now what I mean *wink, wink, nudge, nudge, wink, nudge, wink, nudge, nudge, wink*

And as a more serious note. What's your favorite rare/nearly extinct/extinct Poké? The Reserve can be a perfect excuse to make it appear :3
Aha, clones! Shrewd Professor...

What's a Reserve and can I buy it for a dollar?

Sephear

Years
Can I have dibs on you then? Oh ok then, I'll just go find a cave to live in and beat random people with my whooping stick, WIZARD POWER!

Last edited:

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
@Lilizuki. Reserve as in, the Reserve. Naturia Reservoir if you want to get all technical and stuff. It's this protected forest-zone north of Fairnorth where all sorts of endangered Pokémon Species are bred and repopulated for our future generations to behold. You will be allowed to catch those which have been repopulated enough so that your catch doesn't extinguish a Pokémon Species :]

Last time I checked, it couldn't be purchased with a dollar. Now, two dollars... Hmm...

Sephear

Years
Ohhhhh I have a dollar! Lili, let's pool our resources and get all teh endangered aminalzez!

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Can I have dibs on you then? Oh ok then, I'll just go find a cave to live in and beat random people with my whooping stick, WIZARD POWER!
I called dibs.

I was a Lady Gandalf for a while. It was weird, and I'm pretty sure I kicked a guy in the nads; I'm fairly certain Gandalf does that in the Silmarillion.

@Lilizuki. Reserve as in, the Reserve. Naturia Reservoir if you want to get all technical and stuff. It's this protected forest-zone north of Fairnorth where all sorts of endangered Pokémon Species are bred and repopulated for our future generations to behold. You will be allowed to catch those which have been repopulated enough so that your catch doesn't extinguish a Pokémon Species :]

Last time I checked, it couldn't be purchased with a dollar. Now, two dollars... Hmm...
Ahh...sounds neat. I'll need to choose a Pokemon that Imoen can beat people with. Like a Ditto. It could change into /any weapon/! It could change into two Magikarps tied together by the tail and she could dual wield!

Two dollars? That's outrageous! Three dollars! No, four!

Ohhhhh I have a dollar! Lili, let's pool our resources and get all teh endangered aminalzez!
Capital idea! I love pools!

Sephear

Years
You could even find a Farfetch'd and steal it's onion!

Also, if anyone wants to journey around with Jeff feel free! My only rule is Pickles can't come.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Jun 19, 2016
Now that's just...hmm, what's the word. Like silly, but not...unlikely? No, not unlikely...like some kind of...thing that's improbable, or a very long way away... Far...thrown? I got nothin'.

Sephear

Years
I think I know what you're going for but the word just escapes my mouth...like the faces of pretty girls, I have nightmares all the time where floating pretty faces are running and my face is a monster separate from me......I mean...Banana boats!

Chalifoux

Years
@Lili. Mmm... Far and Fetched are the only concepts that come to mind. If only I could place those words together in a stylish portmanteau. I bet it would be very clever and hilarious...

@Sephy. Just let it be know that somewhere in the world, a sad pickle is crying :,[

@Everyone. I'm typing the next zone as we speak, and I'm also doing some IC updates (as in, linking to all posts that will ever be made int his RP, ALL OF THEM), so, yeah, post a lot while you wait for an exciting dungeon where you will be able to catch an elusive Stantler... or poke some random Wurmple, your call.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
I think I've finally finished my sign up. I'm prepared to edit the many flaws you guys are inevitably going to point out.

Spoiler:

Songbird

Tonight, the marigolds bloom for her.
Years
  • Seen Apr 11, 2024
I only hate Feebas, because we already have Zeus, Lord of the Universe in a Pikachu's Body, but it would make for a lovely double-tsundere gay Pokémon Prime Time comedy-slash-drama... for Pokémon.

I don't know why I thought that.

And we better have plot for Mia's brother or I will punt you into the sea with a pack of Sharpedo and Lanturn that I trained to be pissed off at you! D:<

Sephear

Years
I only hate Feebas, because we already have Zeus, Lord of the Universe in a Pikachu's Body, but it would make for a lovely double-tsundere gay Pokémon Prime Time comedy-slash-drama... for Pokémon.

And we better have plot for Mia's brother or I will punt you into the sea with a pack of Sharpedo and Lanturn that I trained to be pissed off at you! D:<

You know you terrify me and make me love you at the same time right? I hope to god Jeff never draws your ire.

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years

Honestly, Zeus was kind of my inspiration for Vincent (with changes of course). I just couldn't think of any other way to have him be a unique Feebas after reading Fuyu's. If you really want me to, i can change it.

Don't worry, I do have some plot prepared (although its still very basic). I'll obviously have to send it to you and EliteBeats when its done (and when/if i'm approved).

Sephear

Years
Jeff is probably gonna have to keep Romanov from trying to cook and eating Vincent and Ni

Chalifoux

Years
@ Songbird & Dansparce. Is a Magikarp a Feebas? :o <- Should totally turn this into a dumb blond joke.

Anyhow, Birdy and I decided that you are A-A-ACCEPTED!

349.gif

Feebas
[Adaptability]
Mirror Coat | Tackle | Attract | Brine​

This beautiful fishy will get all of the ladies in no time ;]

Dansparce

The Unbeatable
Years
And I've posted. Looking back at it, I've made a terrible pun that I deserve to die for, and I may or may not have quoted Starfox 64.

Fuyu

The answer is at the top...
Years
I really need to stop leaving for parties, my god. XD Working on a post right now.

... I inspired a egotistical Feebas. *kneels on the ground* I DO NOT DESERVE SUCH AN HONOR.

And yes Lili. THat is the right word.

Back