• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help on VBA

Years
    • Seen Dec 26, 2009
    Hey! This may sound unusual and it's leaving me a bit confused.

Alright, so I'll just give detail by detail out.
    I have a problem with my Pokemon Emerald ROM that whenever I patch it with a hack (I've tried both Crystal Shards and Liquid Ocean), I get a white blank screen whenever I try and play the hacked Emerald game.

It doesn't do this with ROM's such as Ruby or FireRed, and the emulated version of Emerald without the hacks work perfectly fine.

I have gone through a few Emerald ROM's already btw, so I don't think it's the ROM.

Anybody have the same problem?

Years
  • If you are using a (Insert Country letter here), try using a different country but the same rom.
    That usually works for me.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2017
    i have te same problem too i get a whte blank screen i tried lots of versions i think the newest one is 1.8.0 i still have the same problem with it

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2008
    hmm... this happened to me once. though i was using Gpsp, and pkmn orange...

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2009
    Pokemon emerald Does not work on the VBA by some reason i don't know but if you download it from another site It might work i had to use a file name "Pokemon Emerald # GBA.gba" to play so try looking for it ^^

PokeProphet

Pokemon Prophet
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Apr 20, 2010
    i usually just delete the rom then download a different one of the same game then the patch works for me

Back