• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Youkai Academy [IC] [T] [Best Rookie 1Q '13]

Geras

Roleplayer
Years

Yorick Amherst Lee - Graveyard

In the middle of Yorick's barrage, the boy who wasn't Frio suddenly woke from unconsciousness and immediately began striking at Solo, moving incredibly fast and showing amazing strength. From there, the fight seemed to be one-on-one until Elise awoke as well, unleashing a blazing inferno all around her with tails of flame that resembled those of a fox. The fight then grew hectic as the boy and Solo tried fighting while simultaneously trying to dodge attacks from Elise, who seemed to be striking at them both for some reason. From her earlier behavior, Yorick hadn't thought Elise to be such an aggressive person as to use deadly force.

A stray blast from Solo knocked Yorick into the branches of a nearby tree so he missed a portion of the fight as he attempted to recover and get back down, but once he did he saw exactly what he had come to prevent transpire. Now it seemed that the boy had gone unconscious once more and that Solo was focusing his attacks on his other assailant. He managed to knock out Elise, but not before he was impaled by a tendril of flames that would no doubt be lethal. He wanted to ask Elise why she had killed Solo, but in her current state she could provide no answer. Soon, the girl from breakfast went unconscious as well and Yorick alone remained awake.

At this time, Yorick felt a mixture of emotions, one that amounted to something he could not describe. He knew none of the feelings comprising this mixture were good ones, though. Most of all, he felt confusion. He did not understand why Solo had attacked them, an action that contradicted his words. He did not understand why Elise, a timid and seemingly peaceful person, had killed Solo. He could not understand the meaning behind Solo's words as he attacked them, or why there was such a drastic change in the demeanor of the boy he fought against, or why his own attacks were so ineffective. Why did entering the forest on his own upset him? Why did Cheryll talk about friends the way she did? Why did Fairytale want to destroy all the humans, his parents dislike humans, people consider others unequal? What was Gavin's plan, or Luthas' plan? Why were things so difficult to understand?

All the things of the past few days finally got to the seemingly unfazeable Yorick and he clutched his head with his hands, falling to the ground. The pain in his head was unlike any headache he had felt before. It was much worse than the ones he would get when he thought too much about schoolwork or the sorts of things people would say. All these questions led to other questions which in turn led to others yet. It was as if they formed a chain leading to every single thing he knew he didn't know and his mind was straining, pitifully and helplessly, to answer them all to no avail. During this trance, Yorick reverted to his human form before his vision finally began to fade. He was met with the sweet bliss of unconsciousness, a brief escape from the ravaging storm of his mind.

When Yorick awoke, he found himself still surrounded by unconscious bodies. Frio and Elise, however, were no longer among them, Frio having gone elsewhere and Elise apparently attempting to move the others. He stood, taking a moment to balance himself as his aching head made focus difficult, before walking over to her and picking up his fellow students, carrying one on each shoulder. "Elise, can you come with me to help me open doors as both my arms are occupied? I will take these two to the infirmary, then I must bring you to a teacher to notify them that you have killed a student," Yorick said matter-of-factly. There was no anger or sadness or the like in his voice despite his words, rather it was his normal voice. There was, however, no smile on his face. "I will leave Solo so he can return to nature. Now, please come." With that, he began walking towards the infirmary. Once there, he could finally ask her why she had killed Solo.

Raka Chaudri - Forest

Raka couldn't look away when she finally saw Solo's true strength. He had already managed to fend off a Vampire, a Youko, and a Snowman, and it seemed his only real threat was the human who was clearly on his way to becoming a ghoul. However, soon the Youko awoke and displayed an incredible, yet uncontrolled burst of power. She couldn't believe the events that followed. As expected of uncontrolled power, the Youko began lashing out at everyone, including her allies, but when a tendril of flame burned Solo's collar off, everything changed. His face began to look sad, even guilty, before he turned to fight the Youko. With his power and her blind rage, it should have been a simple matter to kill her. But he didn't. Instead, he tried subduing her with some weak telekinetic skills before rushing in and knocking her out with his fists only to be impaled with a tendril himself. At the same moment Raka fully realized that Solo was a traitor, she also realized that there was no way he would survive that.

The tears and embrace of the Vampire girl who soon slipped into unconsciousness confirmed to Raka that Solo was loyal only to the academy and that he had been a traitor all along. Thus, that collar must have been a way that the commandeer used to control him. Someone like that man wasn't easily deceived. That also explained why he had agreed to let her go with the objective of spying on him. If that were all true, then Solo was a dead man from the moment he joined Fairytale, destined to die by the hands of the academy a slave, or by the hands of Fairytale a free man. Although it would seem his death was neither.

Raka felt mostly rage upon seeing Solo die, but she also felt a bit of sadness. She was angry at Solo for being so stupid and not realizing his position until it was too late. She was also angry that he would dare cross her by promising her a battle then dying before he could deliver. But she was sad at the fact that she would never get to face him in the battlefield.

Raka was tempted to kill the students lying there now, but she knew that it wasn't her way to kill someone that couldn't put up a fight. Also, seeing all this reminded her that she wasn't here on Solo's behalf, rather she was here for a mission. Now that it was complete, she needed to get back without any more encounters. Thus, she solemnly returned to the Fairytale base. She was just so angry that would take a seriously incredible battle to bring her spirits up this time. However, tomorrow it was finally supposed to be her turn to attack the academy, and considering that they've driven back Oz and killed Solo, they should prove to be formidable indeed. Come tomorrow, she would show no mercy.

Last edited:

disciplish

supreme meme machine
Years
Sorae

Bow and arrow... this is it!

Once Chris had tackled the mage, Sorae took out the electric arrow, placing it on the bowstring. It was time to end this battle. Although, if this hit, he'd probably need a new phone... he looked at it. Either way, he would need a new phone. But it was while this was happening that Ryuu came, calming the yandere mermaid lady down, who seemed to have realized she was attacking a bunch of teenagers whose powers weren't even that developed yet. He put the arrow back. For another time... he thought... For another time.

However, it was shortly thereafter where the mage turned on Divine, which confused him. He had put on a mask, and had claimed to be neutral... so perhaps he was justifying that end? He looked at his eyes. No.. there's something else going on. As far as he knew, this wasn't acceptable; the woman is defenseless, on the floor, sobbing like mad, and yet he was going to attack her?! That was crossing the line. Former enemy or not, the mermaid didn't have to die! Plus, that fish was my kill. Whether you like it or not, if someone is going to kill her, it's me! However... He squinted, and noticed someone else getting in the way. I guess I should hold back my fire, then... He sighed.

He wanted to pull back and shoot. But the bow dropped from his hands. He picked it up again, and steadied it, holding it so that he could quickly fire and release. If what this guy is doing doesn't work out, I'll be ready to attack.

He then sighs. Dang. Can't I have ONE normal day of classes?

Last edited:
Years

Allister Curtis

Allister couldn't even react at the strange and sudden outburst from Gavin, and was too stunned from that to saying anything as Cheryll ran from the room in tears.
Gavin seems to be suffering some weird side effects from a failed spell or something, Cheryll's freaking out and I'm lying in the infirmary doing nothing whilst the school is attacked by fairytale. Fantastic.

Allister pushed himself onto his feet shaking dizzily as he did so. The world around him was hazy and the bruises that covered him, not to mention his fatigue and internal injuries caused even the smallest movement to sear with agony. He was standing solely by the power of his will and was barely able to see but he had to do something - he couldn't let fairytale attack others like that... and he had to help Cheryll and Gavin too.
So much to do and no time to do it in, and I'm not in great condition... if that woman is back then I'm screwed.

Allister left the room whilst the nurse was out and staggered down the hall. He wasn't sure where he was going, but he had to go somewhere.
If I want to fight, I should get information. But do I want to take that risk? He thought immediately of Gavin, Cheryll and Yorick and found a surprising answer Yes, but right now I can better put my skills to use somewhere else. My best offensive and defensive spells are doing not nearly enough... I need to research better spells. But the library doesn't have much for me to- Higurashi's book! That book he leant me as well as what I can dredge up in the library should be plenty... I could do with some help from Cheryll really but I think it is best to leave her alone and separate from all this right now.

Due to his weakened state it took Allister a fairly lengthy amount of time but he soon found himself in the deserted library with numerous books splayed across a huddle of desks the book he had "borrowed" again at the centre. He was confident that his friends and the rest of them would be able to fend off the enemy again. It was his role at that time to improve himself well enough that he could win against the woman he had fought earlier. She was his benchmark and he was going to reach her.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Terra Ignis

The strange Terra turned to the boy who grasped his arm. However, whether he was listening or not was impossible to tell. The masked mage broke off from Frio's grip and lowered his hand, causing the electric charge to disappear completely. He took note of the burns that Frio had on his arm, but it didn't seem to change his mind. He took another look at Divine. He raised his hand to her again, this time stirring up incredible winds around him so that no one would interfere. He was ready to strike her down, but then...something happened.

Wh-what's going on? A voice echoed in Terra's head. Things hadn't gone according to plan. Terra was regaining consciousness. The masked Terra's spells started to dissipate as a result. Panicked, he clasped his hand on the mask and ripped it from his face. The redness of his eyes faded into white, and the gruffness of his voice became gentle again. This left Terra standing confused. "What..." He looked around. He looked to Frio, then Lerion, then Sorae off in the distance, then Higoroshi, and finally to Divine. "I..." He looked at the mask, remembering its grabbing onto his face and then him blacking out, waking up to feel a surge of energy running through his body. When he awoke, however, he felt something...foreign. Divine's mere appearance seemed to fill him with rage, but now that the mask was off, those feelings had dissipated. Terra couldn't imagine what was happening to him...or rather, what the mask did to him. This whole ordeal only raised more questions. It was all too much for him, and when he started to think about it, the questions only multiplied. He raised his free hand to his head, his eyes closed tight, as if to withstand some great pain. He clenched his teeth together so hard that they seemed as if they would shatter. He fell to his knees, now tugging on his hair and twitching wildly. He wanted to scream. He wanted to let out all of the questions that were plaguing his mind.

"Huh..." Terra started, as if he were gasping for air. I'm Terra Ignis. Those words rang in his head. His identity was the only thing he was sure of. I know I didn't mistake you for someone else. I know you're Kion Gavin, not Terra Ignis. No, those were wrong. He was Terra. I'm not a youkai, I'm a- The answer seemed so simple to him before, but he didn't think he was a youkai. I'm a...a mage, ma'am. A mage? No, that didn't seem to make any sense. All he could use was Spiritual Magic. When did he say that, anyway? It's weird, usually the sight of blood in my food usually grosses me out. Maybe it's because- Because what!? What!?

"Who..." Name's G^#%&, by the way, I'm your resident mage. It was his voice. But...he was Terra. Could he have been mistaken by his own identity? No, no he was Terra. There was no doubt about it. He was Terra, Terra Ignis. He was a- Maybe I'm just a demonis! who happens to relish in the worship of the dark lord Satan. Maybe I just dre!@$ %^&$ @$@!!$. Or M@3ge I'm a *$^& Mag3. What was going on? Were were these memories coming from? Where they memories at all? Where they his memories? All of the answers seemed wrong. They weren't good enough for him. They weren't his answers. Terra was starting to boil over. He felt as if he were literally being torn apart from the inside. The questions never stopped, and these newfound memories didn't help. The pain was too much, tears started to stream down his face, and his lip gave way to blood as his teeth clambered down on it. His pupils moved about violently. He couldn't stand it anymore. With a single bloodcurdling, unrestrained, hysteria-filled scream, Terra let out the central question behind his torment that, until now, he had rejected.

"WHO AM I!!!??"

With that, the light faded from Terra's eyes, and he fell to the ground, promptly losing consciousness.

Last edited:

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly froze as Chris lifted her hand to his lips, his eyes staying focused on hers before the moment of contact. His lips felt soft and sooth against her hand while Milly's eyes remained glued helplessly to his Chris' gaze before he let go. It seemed to Milly that the kiss had finished just as quickly as it had happened, ending with Chris climbing out of the pool and jogging away. Disappointed for reasons unknown to her for the time being, Milly remained motionless, her arm held out in the exact position Chris has left it in.

Even when Volt came to her side, speaking hurriedly to her in a deep tone of urgency, Milly said nothing. In truth, despite the fact that she tried to listen, she could not. The shock of the kiss had been enough to short circuit her brain, leaving nothing there bar sheer bemusement.

It was only when Volt then got out of the pool, following Chris, that Milly then realised that she was the only one left. Spinning quickly, the girl reeled, scampering out of the pool as quickly as her limbs could carry her, eyes pinned in the direction her friends had gone in. From here, in the distant, the first scene that meet her eyes was one she couldn't believe at first. There was a mermaid, wild and furious as they come, encircled by a few of her classmates, standing strong against her rage. Amoughst them when were Volt and Chris.

Heart slamming in her chest, Milly felt her instincts begin to kick in. Blood began to rush, breathing accelerated and muscles began to stretch. Though she knew little of her classmates, the urgency of their situation was clear enough that the protective side of her wolf began to snap its way out and for once Milly did not forbade it.

Beginning to run forward, the change wrapping it's tendrils around her entire body, Milly focused on the scene, this time determined to help. Her chance to prove herself from missing out on the last battle was finally here.
Yet just at this thought occurred, Milly slipped. Her skin still slick with water and the matted tiles offering little friction, the girl flew forward. Leg flailing up into the air before her head connected with the ground. A sickening thud sounded but Milly was not awake to hear it.

It was another few moments before Milly regained consciousness, dimly aware that she was lay on the edge of the pool, limbs sprawled out in various directions. Dots and swirls of luminous colours danced across her vision as slowly and very tentative Milly picked herself up. Her head gnawed at her senses, filling it with bitter pain and making her stomach feel cold with nausea. Her tongue could taste copper from where her teeth had sliced into her bottom lip and at the back of her head, her fingers sought out a matted clump of red stained hair.

Shuddering from shock, Milly slowly stood, against all better judgement and knowledge of head injuries. Now was not the time to be cautious. Gripping the edge of a bench close by, Milly steadily her legs and slowly looked up to see what was going on with Volt and Chris
"Ok seriously, what the hell is going on here?" Milly asked to herself, feeling the skin between her eye brows pucker in a frown as she soaked in Ryuu who sat in front of the mermaid whom now sobbed and the state of her classmates.

Sephear

Believe in the you that believes in cheese
Years

Lerion Volran: What am I doing here?

Lerion's hair finally fell flat and stayed that way when the masked boy screamed and fell down. So he arrived to a Teacher ignoring a rampaging mermaid, some sort of crazy mage or wizard person suckerpunched him out of the air with a supersonic brick, and then said teacher showed up to power hug the mermaid into submission AND brick-thrower came back with a mask screamed and passed out... "Wh...what am I doing here?" He didn't know what move to make so he looked around cluelessly until he saw some girl staring at the whole scene. Salvation, I won't be the only one who's clueless. He made his way to the girl and offered her his hand since she seemed to be losing balance. "Please tell me you're as confused about this whole thing as I am? I literally showed up here in the mdidle of this whole mess."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
School grounds

Ryuu was happy that Divine came back to her senses and finally realized what she was doing. "You will have to apologize to them and treat their wounds, esspecially Chris's wounds." Ryuu pointed and the Neko boy and soon found Milly near him. "I... I... I'm so sorry Ryuu..." Divine was about to burst into tears as most of the students stared at her with eyes full of hatred towards her. She hid behind Ryuu when an unknown boy walked up to them, shouting to a skull before speaking to Ryuu. It was quite weird to see a boy speak to a skull because skulls usually don't speak...? This boy obviously was out of his mind.

"I'm not sure if you know, but there are a bunch of other kids fighting some older guy over at that graveyard." It took a while before these words started to get Ryuu's attention but he soon was found staring at Divine for answers. "..." Divine looked away from him and remained silent. Once Ryuu's gaze became more strict she decided to speak. "Solo was ordered to attack this school... He was fighting a Vampire girl, a Snowboy, a girl that seemed to be the Snowboy's sister and a boy that seemed to be the Vampire girl's boyfriend." Divine said silently. "It has gotten silent so the fight must be over by now..." Divine stared into Ryuu's eyes and noticed that he was quite dissapointed in her.

"I-I came here to warn you! Please believe me!" Divine immediately defended herself as tears in her eyes started to form again. "But your students wouldn't let me past or tell me where you were! One even told me that you didn't want to see me at all!" Divine grabbed his hand and stared at him with eyes full of desperation. "It's true what Lerion said." Ryuu took his hand back, making the mermaid startled and cry. "I didn't want to see you at all after all that had happened but I guess I was just afraid." Ryuu laid his hand on her cheek and summoned a small and warm smile on his face.

Right at that moment a boy came up to the two and pointed his whole arm at Divine, forming lightning. The boy was wearing a mask so Ryuu wasn't sure who this was. He only knew it was a mage and that it wasn't Allister or Gavin. Neither of those two would do something like this.

Ryuu sat in front of Divine to protect her from any damage but someone else took the boy's arm and pointed it away, making him want to promise something. The boy's arm stopped with forming lightning and he took off his mask. It was Gavin after all but he seemed different... possesed.

"WHO AM I!"The boy shouted loudly in despair.

Ryuu was quite fed up with everything happening around him. His students were fighting his former student, Divine had attacked and injured some of his other students and now one of his students tried to kill Divine after Ryuu had calmed her down and had full control of the situation. Ryuu stood up and stared at the ground.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST LISTEN FOR ONE SECOND?!?!" Ryuu shouted. Divine dried her eyes and looked up at him as if she knew what was going to happen. Flames started to surround the schoolgrounds as Ryuu's gaze got a little scarier than usual. "I WANT EVERYONE WITH INJURIES TO GO TO THE INFIRMARY RIGHT NOW!!" Ryuu shouted with a scary voice. The flames became bigger and bigger until Divine grabbed his hand and got his attention. "Calm down, Ryuu." She said with fear in her eyes. Ryuu didn't answer but it was obvious that he was starting to calm down since the flames started decreasing. "After that I want you guys to get to your dorms to get a full night of rest so I can explain the situation in class tomorrow. Be there at 8 am."

Ryuu pulled Divine on her feet and dragged her along towards the forest. "You there, boy." Ryuu glanced at the boy that spoke to a skull earlier. "I want you to show me where they are." he said and continued to walk after making sure that all the fire that he had created was gone by now.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Youkai Academy Clearing > Graveyard

Chapter I, Part III
"The Unsettling Transition"

ZYk9RRx.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

hNZCNlE.png
nIdSxP3.png
iRisu0T.png

Spoiler:

Sagishi looked up when the man finally spoke to him. "You there, boy. I want you to show me where they are."

"Took yer bloody time there." Sagishi yawned sarcastically and stood upright, pushing himself off the wall with a stretch. "Alrighty then, they were over here." He then stretched his legs, adding "Keep up!" before darting off toward the graveyard in a full sprint. He grinned, though his expression turned more serious when he arrived. The area was scorched, and it seemed like others were either unconscious or regaining consciousness. It looked like something crazy had gone on while he was over in the clearing with the psycho woman. "Blimey..." He walked over to the older teen, whose torso was scorched. As he knelt down beside the young man, he lowered his head down close to the burn-scarring chest. "No beat..." He sat upright once more and put his hand over the underside of the guy's wrist. "... No pulse either." He looked over to the man, a dark expression on his face. "They killed him, that's all I've got from this. Killed him with fire." He glared over to the skull for a moment, before shaking his head. "I suppose that is obvious, eh wot?"

Sagishi turned his attention back to the corpse. Something caught his attention. Well... Multiple things did. All of them relevant to the burned teen. "Aye then... D'ya want me to bury him, seeing as he's already in the graveyard?" He looked down at the face of the corpse. An expression of pain, emotional damaging. He looked to be suffering in his final moments, not from the battle, but from... Something else entirely. "If 'e has a name I can carve it into a tombstone. Possibly some text, or som'thin... I dunno anythin' of him personally."

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Christian Davidson

As Chris slowly struggled to his feet, he recounted the events that unfolded in front of him. Just as the mermaid seemed to want to finish them off, the teacher came and hugged her, which seemed to calm her down. She was then addressed as Divine, though whether it was real or a code name could be debated later. The mage got his attention once again as he donned a mask which seemed to take over his body and tried to attack both Divine and the teacher. However, he wrestled control away and seemed to have an identity crisis. Finally, a new kid came forward and reported to Ryuu about a fight in the graveyard.

Ryuu barked out an order for anyone injured to go to the infirmary. "Maybe I should live there, as much as I've walked through those doors," Chris thought as he felt the pain from his injuries, as well as a larger stab wound in his back. He still had to go get his stuff from the pool, though. He felt bad about the battle, but was lucky to be alive. As he turned back to the pool, though, Milly was there leaning on something. "Did-did she see the battle?" he thought as someone else was talking to her. It was the boy from earlier, who caused Divine to go berserk. Chris hoped he wouldn't do the same to Milly.

He slowly walked back to the pool, pain shooting up with each step. He also noted that he was dripping blood as he walked. It wouldn't be long before he grabbed his belongings, but would there be time to get to the infirmary? As he passed Milly, he summoned the energy to smile at her warmly before he returned to his chair and grabbed his bag and shirt, donning the shirt so the injuries wouldn't be seen. He also did it so he'd stop dripping everywhere. Chris' blood was making a small path behind him. As he started walking away, though, he suddenly felt dizzy and fell to his knees. He was dizzy, weak, and losing blood. He stared at the ground, never feeling this weak before. He slowly stood once again, his legs shaky, and started walking to the Infirmary.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Khawill

<3
Years
Elise
Elise did not follow, "What if Frio comes back..." She said quietly, though the boy had already walked off. She sat a distance from the lycan who had been fighting them earlier, and she had her knees to her chest and her face buried in them. Elise was content with waiting there for the rest of the day if she had to. She heard footsteps and looked up to see the teacher and a student she had never seen before. She was fairly hopeful, and ran over to the teacher, "H-have you seen Frio? I was unconscious the entire fight, and when I woke up, he wasn't there." She was frantic, "He may be hurt really badly..."

Frio
The boy passed out in front of Frio, which didn't warrant a reaction from him. Instead he pulled out his notebook ripped out the second page and wrote on the back of it. He placed the note in the boy's pocket and began walking. He walked through the school, and through the hallways, just because he could. Eventually he saw the werewolf standing in front of the nurse's office carrying the couple who fought with them. He didn't see Elise with them, and decided to say nothing to him. Instead he wrote a note on the last page of his notebook and tore the page out. He gave the note to the boy, and also opened the door. He said monotonously, "Please give this to Elise." Before walking away, he gave a very unemotional, "Also, to everyone involved and not involved, I was the one who killed the lycan. It is best that way." Frio walked away, not intent on listening to anything.

He walked until he arrived at his dorm room. He entered and looked at the two beds. Silently he laid in the one designated to him by the lycan and stared at the ceiling thoughtlessly. There was nothing to think about, he would stay here forever, until the school kicked him out at least. He had no reason to do anything else.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko (could have sworn I posted this, this morning :P)

Milly instinctive grabbed the hand which appeared out of no where as the world around her once again swayed dangerously. The lights which swirled in front of her eyes now bloomed more chaotically than ever, while bile coated her throat in acrid flavours. The only reason why she was still standing in fact was because of the hand, which after a few seconds Milly twigged, belonged to someone.

"Please tell me you're as confused about this whole thing as I am? I literally showed up here in the middle of this whole mess."

The werewolf still dizzy, followed the hand's wrist allowing her eyes to trail the arm until she finally came to look on a handsome, pale face. The distinct smell of forest rolled off this guy in plumes, filling her lungs with warm scented air that tasted like fresh water, warm sun, moss and grass. It was intoxicating, particularly with her sense of smell and on any other day she would have lapped up the scent happily but today she felt her stomach lurch.

Swallowing hard, Milly shrugged, resisting the urge to shake her head for fear of more pain.
"You're guess is as good as mine." She answered her voice soft and tentative as she allowed her tongue to lick her slip lip. Looking away from her new company and refocusing back on the scene, she watched Chris peeled away from the group and began to limp back, scarlet scars spouting rivulets of blood down his torso like veins. At this sight, Milly felt her heart shudder with dread, while her eyes widened.

"Whatever it is though, it's bad." Adding this, her voice went an octave higher than normal, as she soaked in the state of Chris. She dared not even think what Volt was like, as Chris passed them slowly, offering her a small warm smile to which Milly returned with her own open mouthed gape.
The trail of blood behind her friend only made her heart sink lower into her stomach and suddenly she was glad of the new boy's hand supporting her.

"Hey, I know this is an odd request." Milly said, this time forcing her voice under control and looking up at the new guy with a fixed, question stare. "But I would be really grateful if you would let me borrow your height?"

The question was bizarre but it was valid. Chris needed help and with their height difference, he would have to stoop to put his arm around her shoulders, whereas with this new guy, their height was close enough to be helpful rather than a hindrance.

"My friend needs help, would you mind?" She pressed on, trying to explain her first query with a very slight inclination of her head in the direction of Chris, whom by now had put on his shirt and limping towards the infirmary.

As she asked, she tried to smile, while shooting furtive glances towards the group Chris had left. Volt was still there but from this distance she couldn't tell if he needed help or not, but regardless, if he needed help she would be there. She just wanted to make sure Chris was alright too and studying the amount of blood loss he was suffering, she strongly doubted he would make it to the infirmary on his own.

Sephear

Years

Lerion Volran​

Almost immediately after he offered to help up the girl who seemed to have missed out on the fight Lerion noticed the guy with the cat ears who looked like he had done more than anyone else limp by. The acrid smell of copper and body fluid assaulted his nose, so before he even turned and looked it was quite obvious he guy was hurt, he almost turned to help the guy but it quickly became clear the the girl was a bit more flustered than he first thought. One thing at a time.

He observed her for a moment while she looked back at the group he had just left, she was pretty if short, but he still didn't generally judge even women based off their looks, in some ways he still thought like a wolf. What impressed him were her eyes, they were a beautiful and deep green with an almond shape and had some other quality he couldn't name that he liked. The only scent coming off of her at that moment was chlorine. He was hit by waves of sympathy when he saw her pupils enlarge at the sight of the cat-eared boy...he felt bad, all he had done was make things worse and all he had to show for it was a few cracked ribs and a bruised cheek from hitting the ground.

When the girl fixed him with her query and the matching stare Lerion's heart raced for a moment and he turned away...ever since that human woman he couldn't stand for girls to stare at him, but when she actually finished her question he laughed for a moment. "I hope you're not asking to ride on my shoulders." He joked but the laughter didn't last long. "Yeah I understand, I wasn't really much help with the whole situation, the least I can do is help the people who WERE useful get to the nurse before Ryuu...uh...Sensei yells at us some more. Alright, let's get you up."

Lerion focused his energy, ignoring the steady throbbing in his head he made a small field of energy around her and lifted her to standing position while tightening his grip on her hand to keep her balance. "I guess you should probably keep a hold of me, don't want you to take a spill. This year's already off to a rocky start for me, I'm not gonna let a nice girl be hurt on my watch too." He began to make his way towards the cat-guy, using little TK pushes here or there to help the girl stay upright.

He walked slowly but it wasn't too long before they made it to the other guy. "Hey man, sorry I was just a nuisance as far as the fight went, and thanks for taking that guy who sucker-punched me out of the air out of the fight." He leaned towards the other guy and lowered his left shoulder a bit. "How about you lean on me and I get you two to the nurse? That way I can at least be a bit helpful."

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson

As he started walking back, Chris was intercepted by Milly and the guy who helped him in the fight earlier. He didn't seem to be injured or anything, but he did notice that they were holding hands, which surpised (not to mention hurt) him a little. It rubbed him the wrong way, but he was too worn out to dispute it at the moment. The guy even went so far as to offer him some help to the infirmary, which was definitely needed.

Chris decided to accept his help and leaned on the guy's shoulder for support. "Thanks, bud", he said to the guy, "By the way, I'm Chris. Thanks for your support earlier." He then turned to Milly and said, "By the way, I think Sorae is ok." Right after he said that, his dizzyness got worse and almost completely disoriented. He may have just enough energy to get to the infirmary.

Sephear

Years
When they made it to the guy with cat ears Lerion was glad to see him accept the help, this was no time for pride and in Lerion's experience most men were stupid about such things. He noticed the other guy's gaze linger on Lerion and the girl's hands for a moment and he felt almost intrusive, his face reddened a bit. "Oh um your friend here was having a bit of trouble staying upright too...I was happy to see someone who might be as confused about this whole ordeal as me so I helped out...and she can't really lean on my shoulder with the height difference and I didn't know if I could full on carry her and still help you and um-" He realized he was rambling and shutup for a moment, then the guy introduced himself as Chris.

"Oh that's right...I forgot to introduce myself and ask your names...I'm Lerion, more or less. I don't remember ever being told it was my name...I just sort of knew when I 'woke up' if that makes any sense." Chris seemed to stumble so Lerion put his left arm under his left shoulder for extra support. "Don't worry, if things get worse I have a way I could easily carry both of you...I'd rather not do it but it's an option."

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years

Ryuu Higoroshi & Divine
Chapter 3: 3C's Homeroom teacher
School grounds => Forest => Infirmary

Ryuu was worried about the boy's mental health, considering that he kept talking to that skull and pretended to be argueing with it. "Boy... what is your purpose on this school?" Ryuu asked the boy who hadn't given his name yet. Ryuu hadn't noticed that he and Divine were walking hand in hand and Divine tried her best to keep it unnoticed. Ryuu still hadn't fully calm down from what happened on the school grounds and his body temperature was still fairy hot.

They soon arrived the open field where the boy immediately walked towards a burned corpse, originating from Solo. Ryuu smelled a few other scents around here. One originating from Nami, the other one from Takumi, one from Frio, one from Yorick and one from Elise... but it smelled a little bit different than usual. Ryuu also noticed a very familair scent bur decided not to pay attention to it for now. The boy started mumbling about Solo not having a pulse or a heartbeat and was most likely killed by the students who fought him.

Ryuu seemed a bit angry and bend down next to Solo's corpse to check if the facts were true. Ryuu looked around and found a collar that was most likely cut in half judging from the damages. "Divine... do you know about this?" Ryuu handed the mermaid the collar. "This is the collar that the commandeer gave him before he was ordered to attack the school. This collar is given to newcomers when the commandeer is sure that they'll betray Fairytale." Divine answered his question with a sad look on her face. She walked towards Solo's body and checked out the wounds. "Those are indeed wounds that were caused by fire... but the collar doesn't seem to be having the same damages..." Divine started thinking for a little bit.

"None of the students who were here has to power to use fire, not even when they have full control of their powers." Ryuu said strictly while walking towards Divine and Solo's corpse. "Please tell me their powers." the mermaid replied as she stared at the collar. "Nami is a Vampire, her power is strenght and is great at using martial arts. Takumi is a human, he doesn't have any power unless Nami injected him with her blood which I'm trying to prevent." Ryuu gazed at the boy who brought them here and made sure that Takumi's part was whispered. "Frio is a snowman, his power is creating ice. Yorick is a Werewolf, his power is speed and as last but not least... Elise, who is..." Ryuu paused. He had no idea what Elise was. The template said that she was a human but she's giving a different scent the moment, one that is not human. "Elise is a Youko, her power is fire." Divine added as she stood up. She pointed to a body a bit away from them and Ryuu immediately saw that it was Elise.

"Elise wouldn't do something like that, she's fragile and always hiding behind Frio." Ryuu defended her but said it quietly so that she wouldn't them. "One of your students must've seen what has happened here, why not ask them?" Divine took his hand but Ryuu immediately pulled it back, offending her a little bit. "We're going back..." Ryuu picked up Solo's body and glanced at the boy. "Thank you for bringing us here, we'll thinking of something for his gravestone. For now he will be brought the infirmary." Ryuu started walking and was followed by the beautiful woman. "Elise? Will you please follow too?" Ryuu asked her before leaving the open field.

Once entering the school and nearing the doors of the infirmary, he noticed Yorick standing there while holding both Nami and Takumi. He decided to walk past them for now and brought Solo to one of the beds. "A-Ah sir! Welcome back! I see that you have an injured student for me...?" The nurse said but received a dead gaze from Divine. "He is dead, I want you to find out his dead cause." Ryuu ordered her without telling her that they already knew his dead cause. Ryuu wanted to know if the nurse would say the same thing as they did.

"Yorick." Ryuu walked towards the werewolf and watched the Vampire and the Human who were laying over his shoulders. "Are they okay?" He asked him. Ryuu noticed the familair scent that he smelled in the forest was also on Nami. There was no way that Solo could've damaged her like this because Vampires fared well against Lycans. Nami also had some burn wounds. "Reiza..." Ryuu mumbled towards Divine. "I-I see..." Divine mumbled back and felt sorry for the both of them.

"Yorick, are you okay?" Divine asked him. "I got your name from Higoroshi-sensei." Divine smiled at him. "I am Divine, a member of Fairytale... or a spy that spied on Fairytale." Divine admitted. "Don't lie, you were a member of Fairytale until I came to tell you the truth about Fairytale." Ryuu said strict again. "O-Or that..." Divine giggled.

Last edited:

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015

Graveyard > Infirmary

Chapter I, Part IV
"The Unsettling Transition"

ZYk9RRx.png

qOgk9Ou.png
qBHLHAq.png

hNZCNlE.png
nIdSxP3.png
iRisu0T.png

iRisu0T.png

Spoiler:

Sagishi looked at the man as if he was crazy, asking questions about him but practically moving on immediately after asking, not waiting for an answer. He contently grinned for a moment in private, though; he was able to loot the charred corpse of a few things, including a fang necklace, a magical stick, and that intriguing magic bag of his. The last item, though, he took for the sake of further inspection. In fact, he wore it over his shoulder as if it was his since before he even arrived, and he assumed no one had noticed. Man, sometimes ignorance pays off! He grinned, and as he noticed the man and woman walking off toward the school with Solo's corpse, he stood up and quickly followed after. He looked to the skull with annoyance and bent down slightly to get closer to it, whispering "You're not in any position to tell me what to do, so I suggest you zip it. I could always detach you and let you burn in--" He chuckled a bit, "yeah, that's what I thought."

He followed them into the building and to some sort of hospital-roomy-place. Sagishi took the opportunity to respond to the questions and introduce himself. He tapped on the man's shoulder, speaking up once the man gave him attention. "My name is Sagishi Hokori but people call me Trix 'cause my name is hard to pronounce, I was born in the U.K. to a Human and a well-renowned female Mage, I came to this dimension on my own for sanctuary. I'm being hunted by a guild o' mages on Earth 'cause my type of magic is considered 'illegal' or somethin'. I figured I might be able to learn some stuff here, 'cause I missed years o' school on Earth, eh wot?"

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson

Chris had never before had to rely on someone this much. He felt bad about it and had thought about breaking off and heading to the infirmary himself, but he felt too weak to walk straight. It took a lot of energy just to SEE straight! He mentally kicked himself for being so weak. If only he'd been a little stronger...and faster...

He heard the guy introduce himself as Lerion, and seemed more than able to deal with both him and Milly at the same time. "I'll walk with you as much as I can. Whenever you're ready..." he spoke, but his voice was weaker than before. With that said, he soon fell silent, concentrationg on keeping his wits about him.

Lokiepie

ooh...Cake!
Years
Milly Kaiko

Milly shuffled silently along, following the slow gentle pass which the blonde guy, Lerion, set as he trailed Chris along. Her mind partly listened in to their conversation, while the other pondered over the fight. Too much had happened in this school in too little time for comfort and despite the promise of answers from Ryuu an uneasy sense of restlessness stirred.

Not only that but for the second time running Milly had found herself on the side-lines looking in on the action. She didn't dare think about what her brothers would have said if they found out. Not that they condoned fighting just for fun. These circumstances were different and worth 'beast form'ing it.
Pulling out of her thoughts, Milly grinned at the two boys, though on sight of Chris her brow creased with worry. She wasn't sure if it was her being paranoid or not but Chris was defiantly looking paler than usual and his focus seemed so fixed on walking that he didn't seem to notice her or Lerion anymore.

"I'm Milly, or Kaiko." Milly chimed in, jumping to meet the introductions with an over eagerness which matched a puppy. "Take your pick." She wanted anything but to focus on how dire her friend's state was, as though she couldn't help but worry, a small spark of anger would rear it's ugly head. How could they have let themselves get into such a state? Even with Chris' report on Volt's well being, Milly couldn't shake the worry over him either and that bugged her even more.

Slowly pushing on, Milly licked her lips nervously, wanting to move faster but knowing that the pase was set for Chris' injuries and so in trying to distract herself she pressed for conversation, though she chose not to press into Lerion's past and question his odd answer surrounding his name. Somehow questioning something like seemed wrong to the very core, just like asking about the boy's curious scent which reminded her so much of home it hurt.

"Thanks for this Lerion. Sorry you had to meet us this way though," Milly began, giving a gentle smile. They weren't far from the infirmary now, the red bricked building slowly appearing around the next corner. "But beat we made one hell of a first impression." Milly grinned, then nodded to the building. "Never been so glad to see that place."

Sephear

Years

Lerian Volran: Definitely quite the first day.

When their pace was interrupted by another bit of a stumble from Chris Lerion hiked his shoulder a bit higher to keep him up and help him maintain consciousness. "Don't worry Chris, you guys are getting to the nurse, even if I have to carry you both on my back." He tried to maintain the same bit of balance-assistance for Chris, trying his best to simulate all the bits of force his body would exert while moving to ease his burden, ignoring the growing throbbing in his head and the vein standing at attention on his temple.

Milly joined in on the introductions and Lerion couldn't help but notice some of the chlorine seemed to have faded off of her. She smells kind of like a wolf...but closer to a human than I do...hmmm what do they call them? Werewolves? And Chris...like a human and a cat...of course I could already see the ears so that's not a very bright observation. At the thought Lerion remembered his own ears and they continued to twitch at the sounds around them and when he felt it since he was paying attention he blushed a bit.

They were finally drawing close to the main building of the academy and Lerion breathed a sigh of relief. "I'm glad to help, besides if it weren't for me...Divine I think was the name our teacher shouted...if it weren't for me Divine might not have gone as crazy as she had and Chris might not even be like this, and he had my back when that Terra guy sideswiped me it's the least I can do. I'm not usually a chivalrous person but...I wanted to help you too Milly." When she mentioned the first impression he burst out laughing, before stopping with a wince at the protesting of his ribs. "Yeah." His voice cracked a bit while his headache grew worse. "You guys, our dear teacher...this whole damn school...definitely one hell of a first impression and quite the first day."

The closer they drew to the building the more Lerion knew he had to speak the words that were forcing their way into his thoughts...he didn't want Chris or Milly to feel he was avoiding them later. "Let me formally say now it's nice to meet both of you...but I'm sorry to say I might not see either of you closer than class requires for a while I um...well I have a bit of..." His face grew red. "...Gynophobia I'm bit more directly afraid of women than your average shy person and I'm not really sure how I'm keeping calm right now in physical contact with you Milly. And Chris...well you two seem like you spend time together so if I kept away from Milly I might not get to talk to you much either..I'm sorry you seem like wonderful people."

Last edited:

siiadams

Years
Christian Davidson

Chris' vision was getting more blurred, but he did notice that they were getting closer to the main building. He tried to shake his head clear, but it was of little use. He barely had the energy to walk, much less shake his head. His hands were beginning to get a little shaky and he also saw that he was losing color fairly quickly. The loss of blood was taking its toll and didn't know how much time or strength he had left.

He concentrated on what they were doing, but he couldn't help but listen to Milly and Lerion's conversation. He could hear them, but it sounded like they would be further away than they were. He strained to hear the voices, but he didn't hear too much except his breathing, which was now becoming more raspy and weak, too. However, something Lerion said broke through to Chris' brain. "Well you two seem like you spend time together so that might separate us too," Lerion said, though he couldn't tell if he was kidding or serious.

"Milly," Chris finally mustered the strength to talk, "hasn't fully made up her mind yet, I think...She might could be better off with someone stronger. I made my intentions clear, I hoped...Ultimately, Milly will make her choice...for better or worse...but I still like her a lot..." As he finished, tears started to form, but none rolled off as darkness started to fill his vision. His body felt like lead as he slumped down on Lerion's shoulder, allowing the gentle embrace of unconsciousness to take him. They would notice that his claws, tail, and ears would fade away as he passed out.

Back