• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Question about regioness.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
Ok, so PBR is coming out December 7th in Europe, so I'm getting it for christmas, and I was wondering if my American Diamond would work with my PAL PBR?
Thanks~

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Feb 16, 2020
Initially it should work, but so far nothing's been confirmed as of yet, as far as I'm concerned.

Hideki~kun

Platinum Addict!
Years
  • Age 115
  • I
  • Seen Apr 10, 2009
Ok, thanks, I'm hoping it is, because I already have both of the games American.

Jimmyray

Bish Bash Bosh
Years
Yeah. I have my American Diamond with over 230 hours of play, and lots of EV trained pokes that I'm gonna use on the PAL PBR. I really hope they are compatible XD If not I have my backup plan, which is trade everything over to my English Pearl.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
Years
Yeah, but the Wii is region locked, so I have no clue if that has anything to do with it.

Hopefully not.

Back