• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hi, I'm creating a digital board game about Pokemon. I need help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    Hi,
    I'm Claudio and I'm creating a digital board game for smartphone. It's a mature project.
    Now I'm searching someone who wants to help me create the content (questions, etc.) about the Pokemon.

Someone want to help me?
    You can get paternity or revenue share.
    If you want I can give you more information here or write to me at claudio at challengein.com

Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    In this digital board game, we've taken different board games, simplified and modified, added jokes and funny challengein, and putted everything into one app.

By now we support 4 mini-games: a trivial, mime, tell me 4 [name, places, stuff, etc], a sentence on my forehead (where my team-mates have to let me guess the sentence).

So we need the questions and the entries of this game. If you go on http://challengein.com you can see different screenshots.

If you're interested you can try the app or I can send you the videoclip ;)
    Bye

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • You can probably go to the drawing board in the game development board for this....

This type of stuff doesn't really belong in this board.

*Locks of Lickitungs and Ludwigs*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back