• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New pics.

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
Years
  • Here's some new works from yours truely.
    looktothesky.png

destruction.png

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • 1.He's looking at birds! XD Awesome drawing as always dude. ^_^

2. Is that a spirit bomb? I haven't seen that in a long time..XD

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
  • Aww the first one looks a bit sad yet it has a adorable flavor in it ya know? XD I adore your lineart a lot X3 love how you smeared the clouds in the top too o3o <3

The second one looks awesome! I love the power he holds XD *gets killed*

Awesome work <333 I love your style so much! It's extremely cool ^^ X3

Years
  • Here's my guess. He drew it, scanned it then coloured it with Photoshop X3

The first one makes me sad D= Poor Cy, But it's still good! The second one is good too, hehe, total annihilation <3

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Wow, they're great Cy! :D You keep getting better and better! ^_^ I like the back-view you've drawn in the first one, it's very accurate :) Drawing things from the back is often quite hard but yours looks very good!
    The second one also has some nice effects in it! I like the way your pictures are so bright and vibrant. :D Keep it up!

QFred

Behold...
    Years
  • Very cool pics, I like them! The first one is sad but very cool, maybe, if you do it on Photoshop, or even Paint, you should try to make the big face a bit transparent!

The second, as Signomi said, total annihilation, awesome, as usual!

Freenaturearts

Mentor in oekaki
    Years
  • Dangt your good at Mewtwo o_O!, that back veiw looks kinda like he's waiting for lose birds or something . I really just love the poster like veiw in it all and how the lines stay nice no matter where the veiw is from , kinda freekiny but maybe you have a tallent for possisions??

I think they both came out great, and that other one does look like a spirit bomb o.o

Cybex Mewtwo

Someone's angry. :/
    Years
  • Dangt your good at Mewtwo o_O!, that back veiw looks kinda like he's waiting for lose birds or something . I really just love the poster like veiw in it all and how the lines stay nice no matter where the veiw is from , kinda freekiny but maybe you have a tallent for possisions??

I think they both came out great, and that other one does look like a spirit bomb o.o

I would say something right now......but I won't. ^^ Nothing bad....just funny.

And heres a new pic I drew yesterday.
    powerup.png

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Very cool! :D I guess he's using his psychic powers there! ^_^ I see you're using some more effects with the flames and such! You definitely keep improving, Cy! :D The only thing I can suggest is that the clenched fist should be a bit larger as it's further in front of him than the rest of his arm. ^_^ But that's a very minor thing!

Years
  • Awwwww there so cool , i love the one with the birds
    and the next
    and the next

^-^ I just <3 them
    Though the top one looks upsetting, though is really nice

do more pwease ^-^

Years
  • you need to draw you burning stuff :P
    that would be awesome

so your wishing you could fly like teh prettiful birdes

.... wtf XD