• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Codename Birthstone

Mitchman

Banned
Years
  • Intro:
    No this will be Pokemon related so don't come expecting something else. Yes I'm back to game making and well this time I will have the time to learn how to get things right hopefully. If things go well and I right high enough to pass 10th grade there is a chance I might have to stay home doing nothing. During that time I will be doing this. Otherwise school and this. So now onto the game...

The general idea
    - The game will take place 11 years after fr/lg, 10 years after r/s/e, 7 years after both hg/ss, and d/p/pt
    -The main characters from the games will be nearing adulthood. Their clothing and appearance will be heavily changed
    - All 4 regions will appear, but expect major changes
    - The game will be a different experience for all 12 characters. Battling will still be the main focus but it will be a different way for each character.
    -A storyline that intertwines and is so deep it is needed to play as all 12 of the characters
    -3 characters will be available but only after certain stuff is done

The 12 characters and separate stories
    Every time you play will be different! Each character will take their own road through all 4 regions leading up to a grand finale on a new island which holds the greatest battlers of all time. To get how they ended up there you need to play all their stories. But it is optional do not fret!

The different play styles
    Never will you play the game in a dull one way. Each playstyle will be based on the main characteristics of each character influenced by the manga. Examples are:
    -With red its all about battling. Very simple and its the style we got used to with the games.
    -With Green strategies are everything. The twist on battling is that multiple abilties can be used and natures as well. If you are very into this green is your character.
    -With blue you're quest is all about traveling the regions. Worried about her husband green she follows his footsteps battling for info. If you are up for spying then go for this.
    -With Crys catching is the game. Pokeballs are very important and never have they been so focused.

The story for now will be held off as it is not complete. It is a very ambitious project and things will get complicated. I hope the read was fun and I expect to update you guys soon.

monarc

Cute! A Pokemon Adventure
    Years
  • Really really like this idea *clap clap* a game that combines all the "main characters" is something iv'e been looking around for/ thinking of for a while.

The different playstyles excite me too :) I've always lved exploring more than anything else, so i suppose blue is my man :p

looking forward to anything else you put up :)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well like ruby he will be full on contests. While yes not fully focusing on battling more or less every set of characters will be battlers while the other 2 will be on other styles.

Years
  • Your in for a long road with 12 different stories!
    But keep on goin. I wanna see what this game looks like. Good luck

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • I know I am in for a long road with 12 stories. No wait 15 don't forget the other 3 characters. I have no idea how far I can get though after 4-5 of them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 24, 2012
    You will sure need help with all this stories...Im not very good at hacking but I can help u becouse I love this story :)

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Well for 3 weeks I have planned and in those 3 weeks i have planned a lot. With a lack of a computer with proper hardware i cannot start work on this. Physically. Otherwise I have a lot of things covered and I want to further my whole concept.
    I have been thinking and well I will completely alter almost everything. A lot of work has been done on the regions and I can say its for the best. Now how are they altered? Well for starters:
    Tohjo Falls is now The Tohjo River. It has overflooded after a mass flood. This mass flood has made all the damns broke and now Mount Silver is in the middle of this Giant lake. As so the league also situated itself there to be in more of a middlepoint. The mountain caves are still explorable and with new twists. Because of the flooding expect New Bark to be a bit more southeast and blackthorn to be more of a river city. Because of this shift as well the Whirl Islands have situated themselves in front of Olivine. This caused Olivine to stop becoming a port. The lighthouse is now the city's gym as the former leader Jasmine found it a much better spot. Her tiny gym was just no fun for her when she was still leader. As for now those are the only regional differences.
    Story wise I'm still building as I have to intertwine the arrival to the league meeting and all.
    The game though has one twist. Besides the inventory all the stuff is controlled by this new technology. This technology has your Pokemon stored in special Electronic chips. The balls got outdated and so any Pokemon our heroes have are now Veteran Retired Pokemon as they were never transferred to the Chip Database. On top of that the Pokedex runs through the network of the main device which controls it, the Pokemon, and your needed apps such as a phone radio map and much more. This will feel really new when I get it up and going so expect a lot of changes then just these.

Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2010
    I'm pretty excited about this =D Good luck with it!

Who are all the other characters? All from the manga? Or some anime characters too? Will all the stories "flow" together?

As you can see, I like the idea ^^

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
  • Yes all stories will flow. The characters would be the gym leaders we all know the 12 main heroes(I'm adding wally to the RSE heroes for reasons unknown to you guys) and important characters would be new and old. 2-3 gym leaders might change like Pryce and Blaine but that's really it.

Back