• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

RainbowNoodleWarrior Minecraft+Pokemon LP

Years
  • RainbowNoodleWarrior Minecraft Series

Hello everyone!
    (Sincerely hope this format is appropriate along the guidelines of the rules for this specific forum)

Last December I started my Let's Play channel thanks to major inspiration from a very popular YouTuber, and after a couple months I've decided to showcase things that I have done, in hopes of improving not only my content, but myself as a person. You can find my channel in my signature, or simply search 'RainbowNoodleWarrior' over on the YouTube, since I cannot directly link to my channel in posts and topics.

A brief history behind my channel and myself:
    My biggest inspiration for creating this channel came from watching CaptainSparklez so much in the past, that I felt so inspired to do the same. I created the channel 'RainbowNoodleWarrior' back in Dec.12 2011 and it was good for about a week, until my computer's motherboard fried. I had to get a new one, along with more RAM. After 3-ish weeks my computer was back and I was ready to get to work. You might also notice that a few of my videos follow the same format as CaptainSparklez (in Episode 9 of my Vanilla Let's Play, I copy the same sort of style that CS uses when building a house by fast-forwarding through the clip with some Approaching Nirvana playing in the background, my favourite video I've made so far.)

Now I've been posting videos regularly, usually Minecraft Vanilla let's plays and some SITMOS (Stuck in the Middle of Somewhere) stuff. (SITMOS, a Forum/Podcast I visit daily, created their own Minecraft server, and I'm the "unofficial camera man" for the server.) I've done a couple episodes of my Pokemon Let's plays but it seems like that's not received as well as my Minecraft videos. My biggest goal is to become a YouTube partner by the end of the world year. My dream is to perhaps, one day, play a co-op map with my idol, CaptainSparklez.

Now keep in mind, I'm still rather new to this whole Let's Play business, and I'm trying my hardest to annunciate properly and be as clear and concise as I can possibly be. Like I said earlier, I'm merely looking for feedback. Subscriptions are very much appreciated and I thank every person individually who subscribes, but that's not what I'm after at the moment.

Here are some videos of mine that you may or may not enjoy:
    My very first video:
    (Including my Minecraft Vanilla Let's Play)
    Ep.1-6
    Spoiler:

Ep.7-12
    Spoiler:

The very first Town Hall meeting (every Sunday) of the SITMOS server:
    (Along with the 4th Town Hall meeting where we go fight the EnderDragon)
    Spoiler:

You can find my Pokemon Liquid Crystal Let's Play topic here: Pokemon Let's Play Topic

Alright, I think that about does it. Any feedback is much appreciated as I'm only getting better and better as I continue to grow and learn.
    Thank you for taking the time to read my topic,
    ~RainbowNoodleWarrior

Last edited:
    Years
  • Wow, good effort on the videos, they are looking great.

By the way, if you want to make a individual thread for your LP of Pokemon, you are more than welcome to do so; this is allowed! :)​

Years
  • Thanks Fabio! I wasn't even sure my format was even allowed. It's good to know that I can make a new topic specifically for Pokemon. I think I might do that when I upload more. Some of my subscribers don't like the Pokemon videos so I've been slowly uploading them, however whenever I can I like to upload one just because they're really fun to do.

Back