• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Raichu, Use Thunder!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fitzsy

authentic cool guy
Years
Mmm Trevenant, if you could get that combo with the Forest's Curse and the X-Scissor in by Saturday, that'd be greeeat.

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
... uhh what? oh Trevenant, keep calling that thing Oorotto, oh well time for some Payback go Ferroseed!

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
what you need is a little friend named Azumarill to "play rough" with mega houndoom lol.
(I think fairy beats dark. I dont remeber)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Ahh that's who got my Haunter, well thanks for giving me this Wailmer becuase it just used Bulldoze, maybe you shouldn't have mega-evolved it ;)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
( Azumarill does Neutral damage to Houndoom because Fairy is super effective against Dark but not very effective against Fire. :) )

Meowstic take it down with a Thunderbolt please ~

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Yay A Gengar who knows what it's doing, anyways time to suffer some Dark Pulse from my Neighbour Honchkrow

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
Years
a little lunar friend of mine named Lunatone doesnt like crows. oh too bad. It has unleashed a nasty moonblast on Honchkrow
(dotn worry it can learn moonblast. I had looked it up lol)

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
Well at least Lunatone didn't change type, so... Monferno use Grass Knot!

Serperion

The Fallen King
Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Oct 10, 2014
By chance did you meet it on top of a tower, no matter my Raticate's Flame Wheel will take care of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back