• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

MMA UFC FAN CLUB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
Years
  • MMA/UFC FAN CLUB

View attachment 70797

Fight fans!!!! ARE YOU READY! This is the place on PC to talk about MMA, UFC and all things fighting. MMA is the fastest growing sport and area in entertainment join the revolution and add to the chat.

Please beware some images may be cringeworthy!

Rules:
    - Follow all global PokeCommunity rules
    - Always be respectful of others' opinions in club discussions
    - Remain on-topic at all times
    - Have fun!

PC Fighter Ranking:
    (We can rate fighters by division once more ppl join!)
    Discussion Topics

Member's List
    Introvert
    Jin of gale

Last edited:

Outlier

I'm actually watching the replay of Benson Henderson vs Josh Thompson right now as I missed it live earlier today. Great card.

Outlier

I had Thompson rounds 1, 2 & 5 even with the broken hand. All my favorite fighters seem to get the short end of the stick when it comes to decisions. ) :

Bestintheworld

Capo de tutti capo
    Years
  • It was a close fight if give the edge to Henderson tho, although cm punk does not like him for stealing his nickname I believe he won. And when you don't finish a guy and leave it to the judges anything can happen.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Since the owner of the club is banned, and there hasn't been much interest in the subject of the club, unfortunately I'm going to have to lock this up. if anyone's interested in creating a brand new MMA/UFC club, feel free to do so. :)

Locked.~

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back