• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokémon Gale • The Geor Adventure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
wow the images are great i love your pokemon!

i like the new screens :D i cant wait for the other realese ^^

keep going!

:D

Years
^^ I have a new clue for you guys.
Tougen ookami.

And i scratch my sprites. Referance pictures for poses sometimes, but everything is made completely scratch, apart from... you know, fusions. XD It's be hard to do them without using real sprites. Though not impossible, done it once... ^^ You'll see what i can do before long.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
^.^

Another surprise? Yes! You know the Water-Type Starter? The Sword Fish? It isn't the starter anymore. Do to some comments regarding this starter, we've decide to make another Water-Type Starter. This one will be reveald tomorrow! So be sure to check the thread!

Other than that, the game is progressing really fast. The mapping is almost done. We got many new tiles that will appear later-on.

Stay tune,

Cedrik

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Yeah, it's the moment people!

3...2...1... Poof!

pliadore.png

May I present Pliadore?
A water type based on the aquatic dinosaur Pliosaur.
http://rankinstudio.com/images/paleoart/14.jpg
Pliosaur must swim in warm waters, as they are cold blooded. When they get too cold their body temperature drops, and they fall asleep. Recently, an icy inland lake thawed and these playful ancient pokemon were rediscovered.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2010
so when will we be able to download the final version?
and i dont know how to play the demos when i tried it opened p9 then closed right away

Years
so when will we be able to download the final version?
and i dont know how to play the demos when i tried it opened p9 then closed right away

do you've got the japonese version translated of RMXP ? i think his project was made on RMXP 1.02a English Version the one that i use, all projects maded with that version only work with that rmxp, the previous versions of rmxp will work on the english version, and not the inverse.

Ps: cant wait until beta 2 realease hehe :P keep the good work man

~Azura

Alright, purple is good.
Years
  • Seen Jun 21, 2012
Hey, that's a really nice sprite. Congratulations for your work, ~Nevermore~

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
^^

Yeah, today, the Pokemon that appear on the 12th will be reveald. If you guys looks in one of the replies, ~Nevermore~ gave a clue: Tougen ookami. What we know is that the Pokemon is based on a animal that could kill a person... Have a look in the thread soon!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
Alright guys... Can you see how Pokemon Gale is progressing?

Presenting... Lycacier!

lycacierzu3.png

Hunters are always wary of Lycacier, as they are deadly fast, and are capable of moving on the wind in the form of ice shards. It is said that being bitten by Lycacier will turn you into one of them.

It's all for today? False...

Years
  • Seen Jan 12, 2008
wow the pokemon its great! i like it....!!

wow its really good! congratulations ^^...you will get much fans with this ggame...and with your fakemos(that are rally good)...

:D

Years
^^ Sometimes i just wanna give you all a big hug. Course, the miles between are problematic *sighs*. Ready for something new? Everyone guess! Everyone say what you think it is ^^ Going to like this one... XD Love it already, and i haven't even finsihed it yet. Enough already, posting time!

*coughlolcluezcough*

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Nov 10, 2007
^__^

Isn't that cute? Awww... *Drop a tear* Here is the new shadow:

woot.png

When will it be reveald? Next week! Until then,

See-ya!

Cedrik

Years
^__^

Isn't that cute? Awww... *Drop a tear* Here is the new shadow:

woot.png

When will it be reveald? Next week! Until then,

See-ya!

Cedrik

Isnt that a Griffin pokemon? :P i recognize the image hihi xD cant wait until your next beta, if you're having troubles at script if you want you can give me a call ;) i'll give an hand or two to help ;)

keep the great job

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 20, 2013
Wow...the new fakemon really look great (and huggable XD), I tried to make some myself, but it didn't work out really...and I got an idea. On serebii.net are some fakemon, maybe you can use some.

~Cya, UnitRico

Years
You wait till you see the new one, i think it's one of my best ^^
The fakmeon on serbeiinet? You mean the ones on the fake pokemon page? Most of the dp style ones are all fuzzy... and they're all amde by different owners, we'd ahve to track them down to use them. Besides, we don't really need it. The fakemon number is going up fast, there's now 82 fakes!
*pokes last post* You can work out the name of the next fake from that, it isn't that hard...
EDIT: XD aww, you saw it? You can't show them where it is, ok?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back