• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Confused about the spoiler tag - Me frustrated @@;

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
Years
  • Hey Guys. I've been having problems with the spoiler tag recently. It's really irritating, and i've given up on using them recently >< When i try and use one i can only use a certain number of text, or it won't let you click on it. My sig is not almost the maximum number of figuires when i try the spoiler tag, and i haven't got a huge amount of text on it so it should be fine. I'm not going over the limits. What i don't understand is why i can only have like 5 words or it won't work x.x;; Is there a limit to the text on a tag or something? Cause these days i can't even have 2 lines without it not working. Please help.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Mine isn't working either. I had pressed enter in it but fixed that once Toto told me that would make it not work and it's still doesn't work.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I would but I already took it out of my sig. So I guess I don't really need help anymore. ^_^

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Be sure you aren't using apostrophes. There's a way to use them, but for the purpose of debugging your tags to begin with, make sure there are non present.

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    I didn't have apostrophes but I did have commas, colons, and semicolons. Would any of those mess it up?

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
  • w00t. Thanks for all the help guys! ^_^
    After trying the advice Kairi gave me, and not using any apostrophes my spoiler tag worked. It should work from now on. Problem solved for me!

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Togepi—why don't you try it again, and if it doesn't work post exactly what you're putting between the tags here?

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
  • You can put apostrophes, just put a \ before it.
    [*spoiler=Blah]Blah this isn\'t very interesting.[/spoiler]

Years
    • Age 39
    • Seen Oct 15, 2005
    Kairi said:
    Togepi?why don?t you try it again, and if it doesn?t work post exactly what you?re putting between the tags here?
    Well I basically had my friends list, my twin, and who I'm paired up with in it. But I like the glowing twin and pair up thing better so I just stuck the buddy list to how it was before.

Back