• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greetings PokeCommunity members!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    Hey everyone, I'm Diabba. I'm a Pokemon fan that loves to play the games and watch the show. I have finished all generation I, II, and III games, and am currently playing through gen. IV games. I'm playing HeartGold right now, and I'll probably get Platinum and Black/Black 2 soon enough.
    I enjoy collecting Pokemon, as well as competitive battling. Although, because I am fairly new to the DS world, I'll be spending a lot of time training my Pokemon as opposed to trading over my level 100s from my other games lol.
    Hopefully I'll see you guys around!

~D

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Diabba. I'm a Pokemon fan that loves to play the games and watch the show. I have finished all generation I, II, and III games, and am currently playing through gen. IV games. I'm playing HeartGold right now, and I'll probably get Platinum and Black/Black 2 soon enough.
    I enjoy collecting Pokemon, as well as competitive battling. Although, because I am fairly new to the DS world, I'll be spending a lot of time training my Pokemon as opposed to trading over my level 100s from my other games lol.

~D

Uh Welcome to PC Diabba my name is Diablo. Cool name you have their. I also loved the anime and games and my favourite has to be Pokemon White.
    If you like competitive battling then you should check out the Competitive Battling Center Its got heaps of cool things to chat about there. I for one am a new competitive battler who has lots to learn.

Hope you have a great time and make lots of friends too.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • Hey Diabba, welcome!

Aaaa you're playing HeartGold, that's my favourite of all the games! I heard about HeartGold and SoulSilver like a year before they were released and I spent that entire year just constantly refreshing Google trying to get information. They did not disappoint; they're still the best Pokemon games I've ever played in my life XD. I hope you're enjoying it as much as I did!

Anyway, I hope you have a great time here on the forums! I'll hopefully see you around :D

Years
  • Welcome to PC! I'm also a Pokemon collector, though I've yet to completely fill up my Pokedex. |D;;

I really hope to see you around - you seem like a pretty cool person. So stick around, yes? If you'd like to chat, feel free to drop off a VM on my profile and I'll reply as soon as I'm able. n_n Enjoy your stay on the forums!

Years
  • Hey everyone, I'm Diabba. I'm a Pokemon fan that loves to play the games and watch the show. I have finished all generation I, II, and III games, and am currently playing through gen. IV games. I'm playing HeartGold right now, and I'll probably get Platinum and Black/Black 2 soon enough.

~D

Hi Diabba. You can call me Hikari.

Your name sounds way too similar to my friend there.

But yeah, glad to have you on board!

I have been watching the anime ever since I was 7, then played my first Pokemon game when I was 11 (Ruby). I have played through the 3rd, 4th and 5th Generations.

Well, we have a few sections that cater towards what you like. You should check out the Pokemon Gaming boards since you played all those Pokemon games.

Remember to contact a moderator if you have any issues.

I'm also free for a VM chat or you can friend request me if you think I'm fun to talk to, and man I am really friendly.

Have a fun time and sorry for the late reply.

- Hikari10, "I Herd U Liek Oshawottz"

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years

~D

Hi there, I'm Ninjagon. Welcome to PC!

I'm into Competitive Battling, but you won't see me posting there often.

So what are your thought's on PC so far??

Pretty AWESOME, right! :)!!

Well if you need help of any sort, PM/VM me, i'll help you ASAP.

See ya!

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2012
    Thanks for all the warm welcome guys, I really appreciate it. :)

~D

Back