• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

¡Hola!

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2013
    What can I say? The 'Notices' on the forum compelled me to write this! :P

Anyways, I figured I may as well list a couple things about me, because I don't know what else this would be about:
    1. Well, I'm a Pokémon fan for starters
    2. I'm really nitpicky about accents, especially when I write Pokémon
    3. I just signed up and posted on a RP here, so I guess I'm into that
    4. ¡Sé hablar español!
    5. Other than Pokémon I like football (soccer)
    6. I like to piss people off by referring to soccer as football
    7. But seriously, people in the US need to get their **** together
    8. Football!
    9. As in: 'foot' 'ball'
    10. The American football thing isn't even a ball, technically! ):<

Well, yeah… there you go.

I hope I have fun here. :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • So judging by your list, you basically hate it when football = soccer.

But I mean, that's alright. Most people don't like it either. I personally don't mind either way. I was raised "football" anyways xD.

Welcome aboard, nonetheless! Alongside Pokemon and other things you might be interested in (especially roleplaying, which is my personal fave!) there's actually a thread in General Entertainment that's all about football. Feel free to jump in on the discussion and make new friends, which I'm sure you're also there for, right? :3

See ya round, fellow new member! :3

Cid

Years
  • Great to see that people are still reading these Notices. XD;

Welcome to PC, lacoste! I'm sure you'll have tons of fun here. You have lots of personality from the get-go, and tons of your interests are in line with most of our active users, I'd say. Just add a little posting around, actively talking to people and logging in at your own pace and you'd do just fine.

I have to say, though. We are the exact same with writing Pokémon. I make it a habit to save the é character under CTRL + V for easy access just because I use it way too often in this forum. Haha. Glad to see that I'm not alone in that respect! You know I think with such a huge forum like this, you're never really alone. You all like Pokémon and it's easy to start up conversations because of it. Sure, there's some diversity, but we're all on the same ground pretty much. Plus diversity only really helps in making the experience a lot more meaningful! And addicting. You'll know what I mean by your tenth or eleventh visit. ;D

It's pretty rare to have someone sign up and immediately post an RP though. I love looking at wonderful RPs because I used to love writing, and the whole experience of playing as characters with other people in a fandom you're really invested in is just incredibly fun. I hope you become an active RPer! We need more of those. And we need more newbies who actually stick around too, so with RPs naturally encouraging people to stick around, you're off to a great start. As for sports the Off-Topic Discussions just had a revamp so I don't know much about where in that place you can talk about that, but check the forums in Off-Topic Discussions out! I know there are quite a number of American football fans here, perhaps more than soccer fans, but soccer, I mean, football is still a good topic that I'd imagine would garner lots of interest. Wish I were more sporty than this! Then I'd hang around the thread you make! Oh well.

You will have fun. I just hope your time here at PC would be fantastic all in all. I'm sure it wouldn't be too difficult. Haha. See you around!

Back